***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajoudi84

ajoudi84 Well-Known Member

So, maybe it's possible that we could have a triangulation effect with these three sources (assuming they are really 3 separate sources and not just one making the rounds). This could be a way of pretty much pinning down the most likely release date. Let's see if Steven's source points to the 28th as well. I know I'm definately not "thrilled" by the 28th, especially if that's the pre-order date. I'd be happy, but not "thrilled."
  2. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I am seeing such a trend here......this is the exact same thread as the old dinc thread. Hating VZW even more this time!
    Trooper likes this.
  3. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

verizon could f up a wetdream........random thought but its true
    bdub, RichSz, Highwayman and 3 others like this.
  4. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

If we get a confirmation from Steven's source, i'm out too. I can't put up with an old flip razr for 12 more days. More than likely, i'll trade up to the GNex, but the insanity must end.
  5. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm with you... my DInc has been just about flawless, and I think it would be mad at me if I cheated on it before its heir apparent arrives :D
  6. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I just bowed out of a conference call with the excuse that I don't feel well so I don't want to take the chance of getting anyone sick. :eek:
    Highwayman and crt134 like this.
  7. AcousticRx

AcousticRx Well-Known Member

Keep in mind Lance also said 28th a few nights ago.
    crt134 likes this.
  8. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

My issue isn't the wait, per se. My issue is that the phone is perpetually 2 weeks away. A month ago, in mid October, we were saying, "it's november 3rd, hang on, it'll only be 2 more weeks". November 3 comes and we say "hang on, it's only 2 more weeks until the 17th".
    Now the 17th comes, and you know the rest.

Lol. Your sister is Hanetta. You're still good ol' Han.
    Yeah, I guess I might as well stick around to see what Steven's source says, though I'm guessing I'll hear the 28th again. :/
    Interestingman and harpua like this.
  9. AcousticRx

AcousticRx Well-Known Member

Good call! Its flu season
  10. Puppa

Puppa Well-Known Member

Han, you've messed with my head. Now every time I see Steven58 post that he'll tip us as soon as he gets back to "the office", I chuckle a bit because of your post a few days back.

Suffice it to say that you used the word "deuce"
    BabyBlues likes this.
  11. BabyBlues

OMG. LMFAO!!!!!

I'm afraid to make mine mad - she's gotta last till my mother's upgrade in Nov 2012.
  12. BrknKing

BrknKing Active Member

I have to leave for work in about 5 minutes type fast Stephen!! :D *Edge of Seat
  13. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Pretty much every date on the calender has been mentioned. At least a few people are going to be right, even if it was just a wild guess.
  14. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

Well I'm going to shower. I have to go to the hospital and see a relative who just had surgery.

I'll catch up after I get out! ;)
  15. Rrrracer

Well to be fair, it's all been rumours to this point. However, it does sound like some solid information is coming... fingers crossed...

All I want is a date. A nice, solid, CONFIRMED date. I have no problem with waiting.
  16. overbyc1

overbyc1 Well-Known Member

17. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Official press release date to ensure the 2 week cycle ends.
    Travillion and Rrrracer like this.
  18. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

28th is seeming more and more promising now.

Wonder if he will hear anything at conference today or from BMX or from Phil@AC. They are my reliable sources of the day.
  19. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

steven, for the love of...
  20. BrknKing

BrknKing Active Member

Same here..tired of adding more and more time to my countdown widget on my homescreen :D
  21. BabyBlues

Really? I do - it's a patience thing though - and I am not good at it.
    Highwayman likes this.
  22. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

So is Steven. Come on, man, stop spraying the Lysol and post!

No one's going in there after you!! :p
    ruestor, ShakeAndBake, bdub and 5 others like this.
  23. harpua

harpua Well-Known Member

looks like we could beat the Dinc thread now, huh. :\

why vz. WHY. and they were going to announce this phone earlier in Oct! I'm glad they didn't. Jerks.

month & a half later...thanks.
  24. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

So if they are going to launch the week of November 28th....probably no announcement till late next week?
  25. Rrrracer

I know I posted this before, but dammit man!!! :D

[​IMG]
    CaptainRon and BlueBiker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.