***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puchkey

Puchkey Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. I have complained and pined so much, but iits been a source of great excitement for me. Once gone I don't know what ill do. I guess I'll start being a productive worker again and an engaged father and husband. This thread has been like a drug!

Of course once I have a nexus in my hands, I'm sure I'll be obsessed With it.
  2. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm having flashbacks to my Notes/Domino adminning days back at my MIT job and my old NYC job 11 and 15 years ago. LOL :)
  3. la teacher

la teacher Member

4. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums jtweb1

Galaxy Nexus

Battery: 1850
    Memory still gives the two options 16/32
    Data: CDMA/LTE
    acmonster likes this.
  5. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

What did I miss last night.....seems like i missed something good
  6. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Good morning, everyone! I have to be in court for most of the day today, so if anything happens (major leak, official announcement, pre-ordering, or something terrible), can someone PM me?

Thanks! I hope we continue the good news wave today!
    dawnierae and harpua like this.
  7. acmonster

acmonster Well-Known Member

Getting quite excited! As if i didn't have enough reason to refresh this page every 3 minutes at work today...
  8. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning G'nexers!

What an exhilerating night lastnight -- so glad I stayed up to be a part of the news that went on last night. I love when it gets crazy in here and I love all the friends we have already made just waiting for a phone.

According to the Tech Specs portion of the Nexus website (which seems to be about the LTE version), it seems we will get 16GB and 32GB devices on Verizon.
    Galaxy Nexus

When this thread closes, we will get a chit-chat thread in the lounge, correct?
  9. acmonster

acmonster Well-Known Member

Steven and Han got confirmations that the phone will be released next week (W/O 11/21). W/O = Week of.
    Laxstar785 likes this.
  10. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

If it's available, it's just like ordering a phone off of verizon's site, except shipped later. But the preorder needs to "open" first.
    la teacher likes this.
  11. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like there will be an announcement today (or tomorrow)? Probably asking too much since even next week's potential launch isn't really solid yet but man, that would be a great surprise. Hopefully a "You may order on Monday, November 21st. It will ship by 'such and such date'".

*fingers crossed*
  12. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Good Morning Sexy Nexies.

Very anxious to hear Verizon announce the illusion and curve are available for sale today to complete our game of verizon bingo. 2 more confirmations from the 21st w/o leak, and we have a BINGO folks.

Please hold you cards to makes sure it is a good BINGO.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  13. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

Good morning to all and to all a good morning, how did everyone sleep? not a wink? me either! :)
  14. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

For one of our favorite people, of course you will get a pm if we know anything.
    (i've gotten to the point where I open a second tab with a message screen and names of those who have asked so it's at the ready as soon as we have anything)
    Good luck in court!

Correct!

Hmmm, i wonder what the price points will be if we have 2 choices.
  15. BabyBlues

Ummm, between news here and a few new wwf games I got about 4 1/2 in the sleep department. Lol.
    lickwidravr likes this.
  16. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

but 4 1/2 hours is plenty of sleep when your waiting for a big announcement like we are right? :D
  17. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

Good luck in court. Go and do some prosecutin' :D

So I'm really happy that Google has officially confirmed the 1850mah battery.
    Really happy. P3Droid was getting solid battery life, so we should expect slightly more solid battery life :)

Oh, also, I'm super glad Google confirmed both 16GB and 32GB for the US version!
  18. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

I mentioned this awhile back but does anyone know if this will come loaded with google wallet. i linked a page in a here a few weeks ago that said there is a competing company making an app like google wallet. I would assume this being a pure google phone it would come with google wallet but I just haven't read it anywhere and I don't see it on the nexus website.
  19. Jon Nale

Jon Nale Well-Known Member

Once the phone is released and this thread is closed, I think we all need to invest in "I survived the Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread" tshirts.
  20. hgray

hgray Well-Known Member

Off Topic:
    Go Tigers. That is all...
    SolidOrange likes this.
  21. MoPhoMan

I had seen early reviews with no wallet, but that could always change
    la teacher, Laxstar785 and woodraskam like this.
  22. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

I would hope for a preorder date today shipping on Friday, delivered on Monday. But if its available in store Monday I'm just getting it from the store.
  23. statepenn03

statepenn03 Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, will today finally be the day Verizon gives us something? Since it sounds like they should be releasing it next week!!! I can't wait, thanks to all of you for feeding my nexus addiction and making the wait more (or less?) bearable. Now come on Verizon!!! :)
  24. BabyBlues

Exactly

Or bumper stickers!

It's not on the Google Wallet site yet either.
  25. MoPhoMan

I also managed the Tips and Tricks thread for the Droid Incredible and would be happy to do that again for the GNex unless someone beats me to it.

That's where 99% of my "thanks" came from. You don't think my lame jokes got me 244 thank yous, do you? lol
    BabyBlues, woodraskam and la teacher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.