• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but wasn't the first commercial for the Rezound (which I believe had the first release date) on the 13th during Sunday Night Football. That was only the night before, so I definitely think it is possible.

Yes... but I think that Rezounds were in the store (hidden) that Friday before.

Upvote 0
My thought as well. That implies November 28, or after BF.

We'll see. But we must all exercise patience, dear padawans. Verizon only wants what's best for us.

My DINC2 is out for delivery!! Woo hoo!!

Han has been sipping the Verizon Koolaid again. That Dinc2 has him all "in a flutter" :):)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I called VZW cs again they said not to look for it for a couple weeks, and that's all he has to say.

No offense to anyone on this board that may work at VZW...

But most of the salespeople I have come across at Verizon stores are idiots and have basically no idea what they are talking about. Most of the time a reasonably informed customer, I would assume most of us posting are reasonably informed, knows more about the phones than the salesperson.

Reactions: Crashumbc
Upvote 0
Out of curiosity, why does everyone refer to P3Droid as the windsock?

The answer:
Because he blows with the wind rather that always giving accurate info.

One example of it was in October he was tweeting about how Verizon may not be carrying it because of problems with Samsung, and the next day Verizon announces that it's carrying it.

He's got street cred for dev stuff, even though he's a total Tool in that area as well.

But he really needs to stay out of the date prediction business. He gives the impression he knows inside info when really he doesn't know a thing. Huge attention whore.

Upvote 0
Lurkers: Assemble!

I confess...

My name is Pat, and..... I AM A LURKER!!!

whew...

That feels better!

Been lurking since day one, and now that the day is almost upon us, I thought I'd come out the shadows :)

Thanks to all of you who posted info, and researched for those of us that can't...it means alot!

Looking forward to discussing the Gnex in the very near future!:D

Upvote 0

But most of the salespeople I have come across at Verizon stores are idiots and have basically no idea what they are talking about. Most of the time a reasonably informed customer, I would assume most of us posting are reasonably informed, knows more about the phones than the salesperson.

Harsh. They're just not "in the know"

Upvote 0
Nexaholics, please help a brother out.... For the past two nights I have neglected my wife and spent hours on this damn thread (past midnight) of hope that I might be able to pre order my crackoid. She just sent me a text asking if I ordered "the damn thing". How should I reply to an uninformed, uninfected, pure human that uses an iPhone?

Reactions: Basement06
Upvote 0

I wouldn't call them idiots, I would call them "well-trained" by the real idiots.
The CSRs are just in it for the paycheck.

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones