***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Welcome carson6 hope you get your GN soon! What a fantastic upgrade over your BB

carson6 likes this.
  2. drpotter2807

drpotter2807 Well-Known Member

well guys... I am going to have to step out and take my kids to their school Thanksgiving dinner and then to the park...

Hopefully they won't get abducted at the park while i am trying to catch up on the thread from my DX. Poor DX... doesn't even have a clue whats about to hit him...
    atrain311 likes this.
  3. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm really, really, seriously considering buying this phone cause you people in this thread have gotten me excited about it all over again! Thanks a lot. :mad: (as in, thanks for probably making me part with $300! :p )

I called the Verizon store again, and luckily spoke to the same young lady as I did the first time earlier this morning. I asked her would she mind either texting or calling me once she had confirmation of when I could preorder and/or purchase the Galaxy Nexus? She said she'd be happy to, and took down my name and number. So if I hear something in the next hours/days, I'll let you know!
    Highwayman, Manizzle, webz and 3 others like this.
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

46 to go I'll stop at 35,990 c'mon BB I'm bettin the bank on it!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  5. Khatmandu

Khatmandu Well-Known Member

Say not yet, but you did order her some flowers for being a patient, understanding wife. Then go to 1800Flowers or Kabloom and order some flowers...
  6. Titanpat57

Titanpat57 Member

haha...read my mind!!

just got off the phone with Sprint, ATT and Verizon in fishkill..to pump for info...but no luck. The guy in Fishkill Verizon said he was waiting IMPATIENTLY for the Gnex too!!
    schwenger likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I was with you till you brought up the Mike's. Don't hate on it. :D

and yes, I laugh when people want an iphone because the ones I know that want it only do because 'it's the best there is' *smh*
    Highwayman likes this.
  8. eibook

eibook Well-Known Member

I apologize to any I have offended with my Verizon Wireless salesperson rant, I guess I should have said take anything you may hear from them with a grain of salt.
  9. atrayn22

atrayn22 Well-Known Member

So does this thread get shut down after the official announcement, after pre-releases commence (if done) or after the full release? Just curious.
  10. DSG04lightning

DSG04lightning Well-Known Member

Is this wrong?

My wife just yelled at me my 2month old just woke up crying I'm sitting next to her my wife is in the kitchen making lunch she had to cone over and get her and she blames me. I told her it's not my fault and to blame Verizon
  11. mthoren68

mthoren68 Well-Known Member

Tell her it's your "purse." Then tell her to go make you a sammich.

(This insincere chauvenistic comment comes courtesy another fun site that I frequent, TheChive.com. No degradation or insult intended.)
    BabyBlues likes this.
  12. Rybnik

Rybnik Well-Known Member

Hear anything yet?
  13. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Shhh, don't bring that up. We're not ready for this thread to end yet.
  14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

No worries mate all is well :)
  15. Bizoner

Bizoner Member

Hi, my name is Bizoner, and I'm a nexaholic. I've been lurking these forums for the last few months since my brother got a thunderbolt. I have been waiting to upgrade from my curve 8330 FOREVER!!! I was thinking tbolt, but then I heard about the Bionic. When that came out, there were rumors of the Prime, so I continued waiting.

I've been thru 90% of the posts in this thread, and it has subsequently diminished my performance at work. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, RELEASE THE NEXUS SO I CAN KEEP THIS JOB!!!

toasting in an epic bread.
    Highwayman, schwenger and BabyBlues like this.
  16. BabyBlues

It will close after one of us confirms with pic that it is in our hot little hands.

I lol'd. Probably a little wrong but still such an indication of where we all are with this phone.
  17. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

After 1st confirmation someone has received their phone is how it will go down...I believe

edit: Arrgghh I was samurai'd!!
  18. hgray

hgray Well-Known Member

So, I'm trying to balance work and the thread , scrolling through at blazing speeds during the moments when I get to catch up. While I would love to read every post I really just look for a cluster of thank you and hope it's juicy info.

Anyone else riding in this boat?
  19. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

So is bmx a source?
  20. BabyBlues

Bizoner likes this.
  21. BabyBlues

Nope - work has completely been abandoned.
  22. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

23. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

OK get ready...watch the post count go to 2 posts every second!
  24. shadrap

shadrap Well-Known Member

webz likes this.
  25. carson6

carson6 Member

Yes it will be a glorious day when I never have to use this awkward scroll ball thing again! It's just holding over my unlimited data package otherwise I would have gladly gone back to my LG enV over this piece.. true story!
    jbdan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.