***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. VJKotts

VJKotts Well-Known Member

Have a question.

I am currently renting a RZR. If the GNEx comes out on Monday for online purchase only, How will I be able to return this?

2. chanop

chanop Well-Known Member

Why take a picture of something on your own computer? Print Screen button broke?
  3. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Yeah there's been news. RIght now it's either 11/18, 11/21, 11/23, 11/25, 11/28, 12/1 or 12/8. We've really narrowed it down.

*All subject to change of course
    Sushibagel, jdduncan11 and mthoren68 like this.
  4. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

When you open up an image attachment in gmail, that's what it'll look like.
    4lph4num3r1c likes this.
  5. mthoren68

mthoren68 Well-Known Member

Well then I suggest you go un-neglect her. We'll be here when you get back. Don't worry, we'll be here.
  6. Kaddoble

Kaddoble Well-Known Member

Marius Duarte explicitly said that it would release in November ("On The Verge"). So yeah, not December 8th.
    hgray likes this.
  7. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

I asked a bunch of pages back, but are we sure he was referring to the VZW/LTE Nexus and not the GSM one?
    hgray likes this.
  8. woodraskam

What if it was taken over somebody's shoulder on a camera phone?
  9. Shades.549

Shades.549 Well-Known Member

Today I stopped in at my local Corporate Verizon store, partially to look at the Rezound, but mostly to try and get info on the Galaxy Nexus. As for the rezound, it ha some pretty animation but it really didn't do it for me, I liked the Razr better but I am still set on the Nexus. As for information on the Nexus I got a response that they did not know for sure but had been hearing Black Friday as a release.
    I then went across the street to Best Buy and tried to get information there. When I asked about the Galaxy Nexus I got perplexed look and a response of "On Verizon?" The rep then went to his computer where he tried without success to look it up. When he could not find anything he said that if if anybody knew anything it would be this other associate there. When the other associate was asked about it he said they had no information and that it was a,

the response kind undermined my faith in anything they might say about phones.
  10. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

So I'm sitting in the barbershop......some Guy next to me sits down with a Verizon shirt on so I get to talking hhe said eeveryone at Verizon is dying to get the pphone as well. He also said it was due to release the 13 th but they pushed it back because of the rezound. Now he said he's hearing at work 2 nd week of Dec.... just passing it alongalong
    connormoore725 and woodraskam like this.
  11. sgrinavi

sgrinavi Well-Known Member

Just walk in the store and return it, borrow a phone to tide you over
    VJKotts likes this.
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I love you all. You make me realize that I am not the only one sitting here obsessively refreshing and commenting and picking stuff apart.

I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
    I can say that cause i WAS the fat kid in dodgeball :D

See you all later!
    bammbamm likes this.
  13. snowquest

snowquest Well-Known Member

14. keegan1014

keegan1014 Well-Known Member

Dang, I am missed my window to go hunting
    I'm all caffeined up grrrrrrrr
    Oh well night vision it is.
  15. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

That's tricky. You'll have to return it to the store (I assume that's where you bought it), and ask them to call customer care so that your upgrade status can be adjusted back.

Then either ask the rep to order it for you online, or run like hell back to your house and order it.

But make sure the upgrade status is readjusted back. And hope that the SGN isn't sold out soon. :confused:
    VJKotts likes this.
  16. hgray

hgray Well-Known Member

Did he say it will launch on Verizon in November? I honestly can't remember. If he didn't then I would vote he was just being vague and politically hoping around the question. He's gotta protect his career...
  17. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

It also says that accessories will be shipping this week, but some stores already have them. I wonder what the date on this is.
    connormoore725 likes this.
  18. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

Ugh, Phil at AC just said this
    :( :( :(
  19. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

Yeah, that must be ATT. That's definitely GSM.
  20. Kaddoble

Kaddoble Well-Known Member

Josh Topolsky asked him (roughly) "When can we buy this thing on Verizon?"
    Duarte said: "This month"
    Topolsky: "Specific date?"
    Duarte: "I don't want to steal our partner's [Verizon's] thunder."

Seems pretty clear cut I recon.
    Trooper and connormoore725 like this.
  21. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

Well, folks, I love you all, but I'm going off to the grid for the weekend. I'll check back Sunday night and hope for better news. Have a great one!
  22. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

Alright yeah...I'm with phil. Where's the link to buy an unlocked version? AT&T here I come.
  23. woodraskam

I know Josh was talking about the Verizon version, so the context of the convo was on the VZW version, however he never explicity said verizon.
  24. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Guys, even if 12/8 does come true, that's only like 2 1/2 weeks more of a wait. That's nothing!

What, a pay period?

We'll have this bad boy in our hands in no time.
    F150FAN likes this.
  25. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

ARGH. These "software" problems are probably VZW trying to force google to put more crapware on there.

Sigh...this is such a total failure on VZW's side. They have done a bang up job of botching this release.
    rsb148 and Trooper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.