1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Ugh. Does this mean you've heard from the Love Tunnel?

:(
  2. BLD

BLD Well-Known Member

I don't remember it saying anything about sucking their blood through a straw though. :p:rolleyes:

Edit: The ones that come with the kid's juice boxes would work quite well. They're already pointed.
  3. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

Totally bogus. 12/4 is a Sunday.

*edit* yeah, my humor/sarcasm detector failed me there :D
  4. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Ok I'm done putting in a little extra effort at work - time to go drink the rest of a bottle of wine, snuggle some puppies, and read. That should cheer me up right?!

Edit: PM me if there is any GOOD news :p
  5. jmanderson10

jmanderson10 Member

I'm out. No more forum or waiting. Gonna check out some phones on ATT and maybe make the switch. I certainly don't want to fall in to the go ahead and buy these "other phones" trap. Only way I can voice my displeasure I guess.
  6. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Cam, ebe3692 and IndecisiveElle like this.
  7. Galaxus

Galaxus Member

While I enjoy reading your positive posts Han, this post is actually a negative. Got any idea people have been waiting 2-2.5 weeks? Of course you do because you've been doing it yourself.

Every time it's the same things from the same people, "Have it in no time" "Just wait it'll be even better" "Patience you must have." I'm on a storm 1 (1XEV cdma)... I'm the epitome of patience this year for a phone.

I just don't think you should be our cheerleader if you're going more up and down daily than the majority of us :p especially with some new phone in your hands while you wait. Ever start tallying 2 weeks in hours, minutes, seconds? We've had enough countdowns to do so.

I'd rather just hear "shucks, we have to wait longer. Alright, time to pull out the back up storage of patience and salt." Cause at least it's realistic.
  8. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Steven,

I've heard that some bugs came up but were fixed. That was before our last communication. I haven't heard December 8, but I will (XXXXXXXXXX) (Steven58 removed text because it could identify Source) this evening and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

XXXXXXX

My Response to The Source:

I appreciate your doing this. I'm also pretty upset.. not mad, discouraged.
  9. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Look at the year. It's a joke. :p
  10. Incredidroid

Incredidroid Well-Known Member

Actually that is exactly what it sounded like you were trying to be.

Like when someone says "I don't mean to be rude, but you are the stupidest person I have ever met."

Comparing anything tech related to the problems in a third world country is stupid, no offense :p
    sweatyBeef and jkc120 like this.
  11. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah I hear you, but you have to do the honest thing, and this info just sounds too believable. I hope your source disproves it though. You can vent if you need to. I do.

@#^$&^@#$%^@#%$%@&*^%@&^@^(#%@#$&(@#$@%$#@*
  12. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

Making this even MORE ALL ON VZW as the bloat is something most Nexians are 100% against in the first place!!

I really wish some lawyers would start a lawsuit over this sorta stuff and the rules of the 700mhz spectrum. I am sure they aren't technically breaking any laws, but seems like something VZW could have a difficult time defending if attacked well over it in court.
  13. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

At least check out the HTC device first. If it wasn't for Nexus coming, I'd be extremely happy with that. The screen is amazing.
  14. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

I heard the December 8 release date about 4 weeks ago. Even posted about it in here. I thought these guys were being clowns. Guess not. Who broke that release date?
  15. carneyman33

carneyman33 Member

Google should just release it on their own now online and let Verizon launch it with their 2 apps on the 8th or whatever in stores.
    Trooper and kastleberg like this.
  16. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

heheh yeah, I totally glanced at 12/4 and failed to detect the humor :)
    harpua likes this.
  17. X24

X24 Well-Known Member

I go to bed at 2 with the release date set at 11/21. Wake up at 5 with it at 12/8. Rabble rabble rabble.
    BoozeRob likes this.
  18. JesusTheKing

JesusTheKing Member

Are you suggesting that it take release earlier at bb
  19. harpua

harpua Well-Known Member

lolol that's actually getting better..

failed to observe the date as well. will the world still be here? i'd like to play with the nexus sometime before the end.
  20. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

You're right. I'm not good in a cheer leader role anyway.

Let's burn down Verizon!!
    Rrrracer likes this.
  21. AppsRUs

AppsRUs Well-Known Member

Occupy Verizon, anyone?

I mean...without us, they're nothing, right? Bloatware, terrible communication, marketing...all of this is a bit past ridiculous. I don't have an issue paying $299 for a great phone, but what I do have an issue with is giving my money to a company who could care less about it's consumers.
    rsb148 likes this.
  22. Sushibagel

Sushibagel Well-Known Member

I am getting so sick of all this back and forth on the release date. Verizon need to just release the damn thing already. If it's not out by the 16th Verizon has lost another customer. I'm just sick of all their shenanigans.
  23. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yes, I agree. Verizon knows they can take their sweet time. But Google likes to do the exclusive bit. So that will exclude Verizon from ever being considered again. Its not out of spite, its a business call, they are losing money because people are buying other phones when they could be buying this one.
  24. ebe3692

ebe3692 Well-Known Member

December 8th was an inside job! Wake up sheeple!!!!!!
  25. Mittar

Mittar Well-Known Member

Agreed. Checked out the rezound today and it's pretty impressive, and not nearly as thick as all the pics make it seem. Seriously considering renting it so I have something to play with over my 5 day weekend next week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.