Or true ;)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  3. pgrommesh

pgrommesh Active Member

Toot Toot!!!

jbdan likes this.
  4. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

Not just that. I have a strong feeling they were expecting and now are trying to find ways to get a different share of RAZR/Rezound/Nexus sales that what is turning up. I really think they over ordered RAZR's thinking it would be a huge seller based on build material and thinness. Probably had some odd EXTREME control of the Galaxy Nexus deal negotiated(google/samsung would have to give them this unless they went on their own and had to sell the device full retail and that might have burned Samsung in general and this is why I am so annoyed about the FCC rules stuffs being ignored).

I am still pretty sure the only reason Apple works well with VZW is they are both OCD type companies that think the same so it makes negotiations over what device should be and how release should be handled nonissues.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  5. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

That truly would be awful and defeat half of the purpose that the nexus exists for
  6. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

No, it's a Nexus. It's been confirmed to always receive the latest updates DIRECTLY from Google, instead of having to be adjusted by Samsung and approved by Verizon.
    Crashumbc, Rybnik and crt134 like this.
  7. stgmngr210

stgmngr210 Well-Known Member

I'm glad I have the nuthouse to keep me company on my epic public transportation way home
    crt134, scottg96, EarlyMon and 2 others like this.
  8. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

good night nexi...i will leave the bad jokes and cheerful disposition to the next person who wants to pick it up from me...see you in my dreams (talking about the phone)
  9. Reaster1

Reaster1 Active Member

Crashumbc likes this.
  10. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Good night
  12. sneakking

sneakking Well-Known Member

Mr Nexy and EarlyMon like this.
  13. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

14. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

goodnight everyone see everyone tomorrow.definitely checking out the rez..... HTC device :)
  15. EmotionalNinja

EmotionalNinja Well-Known Member

16. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

tempting...is that with or without 32GB internal memory?
  17. xs301

xs301 Well-Known Member

True. Its hard to tell and all speculation. But interesting either way. I was just thinking as a business person. $299 for a 16gb model is better than $249. Then I'd offer both options when sales start to subside at the price points you suggest. Then discount from there then sales slow again. Plus, don't forget this also makes other more profitable phones more enticing due to storage options.

Who other than Verizon knows at this point. At least now we're seeing why it was said the phone is Verizon's.
    Mr Nexy likes this.
  18. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Good night!
    lickwidravr likes this.
  19. Reaster1

Reaster1 Active Member

Haha its worth a shot! Better than nothing
  20. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

About that time myself. Night all.
  21. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

My silly conspiracy theories sometimes have a way of working themselves into investment analysis blogs - I'll be watching for this one. Last one was within the last 6 weeks, don't recall which one. ;) :)
    Crashumbc and jbdan like this.
  22. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

More like it may be the end of the world before VZW release this thing...
    jbdan likes this.
  23. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

LOL. I am still LOL.
    OTD,HanS and the gang at AF. What a riot.

THANKS BRAD. I think I am gone to die from LOL.:D
  24. BLD

BLD Well-Known Member

Someone at Google went into their site and clicked the edit button. Either the original 16/32GB spec or the now 16GB only is a mistake. Our problem is we have no way of knowing which is the mistake at this point. :(
  25. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

You know where 16GB makes a lot of sense... suddenly the RAZR and Rezound start to look much more competitive.
    EarlyMon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.