1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Well-Known Member

By the way....the guy in the Gadget.ro video looked like he was triple jointed and had some kind of thumb disease that made his thumb longer. I think he was a mutant from Total Recall. This is going to be a BIG PHONE. Having this guy hold it in one hand with a freaky thumb, to make me feel it is so handy, isn't going to work. It's like the car commercials where they use very small people to show you how big and roomy the car is. I'll hold it tightly in one hand and pound it with the other hand.
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

not me.
  3. Steven58

tfleming223 Tom Fleming
    The Nexus does not need a CITA event, its existence is announcement enough because it is...THE MOST INTERESTING DEVICE IN THE WORLD

w00t!
  4. huskerkate

huskerkate Well-Known Member

i saw that tweet, but what does it mean?? it's gonna release without any Google/Sammy announcement??
  5. Steven58

It means it's a game changer regardless of where it debuts.
  6. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

And everyone seems to forget about how the FCC will play out on this.:cool:
  7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

DING DING DING

We need t shirts

I SURVIVED THE GREAT NEXUS DELAY OF 2011
    kcs7272 and g_patrick15 like this.
  8. vandyman

What delay?:confused:
  9. jtk7

jtk7 Member

I think Mr. Fleming has had a few too many Dos XXs this morning. I have no idea what that tweet means other than just over-the-top exuberance.

[​IMG]
  10. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

There's no way it's been delayed out of respect for SJ. I would like to believe that theory as much as anybody, really I would. But it's totally unrealistic. Big businesses survive because they are heartless. They may have delayed it for betther hardware, software, or even better media coverage. So as much as I would like to subscribe tot hat theory it's just not true. Something is up.
  11. Steven58

Page 100!!!!
  12. BigdaddyPooh

BigdaddyPooh Active Member

Are we becoming Andriod Zombies just like Apple Zombies? I can't just keep waiting to even find out if Sprint will even get this phone!! I need to get a phone now. I was going to wait to hear if and when Sprint would getthis phone on OCT 11. Now I have to wait just to wait some more. I have loved Andriod and have turned alot of people onto Andriod. I must be alone but I wanted to share. This last move has me actually think about just pre-ordering the Iphone 4S today. Without knowing when or if this thing is even comming to Sprint I just cant wait to wait just to find out IF and When. Maybe if i knew the rumored Nov 24 release for Sprint was true I could squeeze another month of patients, but the IPHONE 4S is here now!! The Nexus Prime may not be on Sprint untill early 2012!!!

Maybe its just me but one thing Apple did do right is release the phone the same time for all carriers. That is how every phone should work. Let the customers decide what network they want and not be steered to a network for a certain phone!!! Ok I'm done ranting thanks for listening (or reading) lol...
  13. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Can you guys post the actual tweets when you reference them? Some of us don't have a twitter account. Thanks!
  14. BigdaddyPooh

BigdaddyPooh Active Member

WAIT!!! I am not alone atleast one person with me on this!!!
    coach26 likes this.
  15. vandyman

The only thing that is delayed is the announcement , not the launch date. It does not matter if they announce it today, next week or what ever. The launch date will stay the same. So I say what delay?
    daygo718 likes this.
  16. Millinium

Millinium Well-Known Member

No worries at all Biker. I was actually just kidding around :) Keep up the informative posts!
    BlueBiker likes this.
  17. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

WOOT!!!

Did anyone else think the phone in the new video looked a lot different than the leaked pics? it looked like it had a plastic body instead of metal...

EDIT: isn't it only page 80?
  18. VTarantino

VTarantino Well-Known Member

Silly mod, are you still seeing all of the posts you've deleted?

We're only on page 80. We are the 99%.
    BlueBiker likes this.
  19. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

The official launch date would be given at the announcement right? So we don't really know if the launch date has changed or not bc we don't know when is was OFFICIALLY scheduled for. They could change it internally and we would never be the wiser...
  20. huskerkate

huskerkate Well-Known Member

tfleming223 Tom Fleming
    The Nexus taught Siri to read its email for it because it is...THE MOST INTERESTING DEVICE IN THE WORLD

@tfleming223
    Tom Fleming
    Sharks have a week dedicated to the Nexus because it is...THE MOST INTERESTING DEVICE IN THE WORLD

tfleming223 Tom Fleming
    The Nexus does not need a CITA event, its existence is announcement enough because it is...THE MOST INTERESTING DEVICE IN THE WORLD

i think Steven58 is right - he's just touting the Nexus as being a beast. (but, i also agree that Fleming has had a few cervezas this morning...)
  21. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

How can you say that when no one knows for sure what the exact launch date really is. Sure there is guessing and speculation but nothing was ever made official.
  22. dr01d3tte

dr01d3tte Well-Known Member

Steven's bot got confused :p
  23. ASC

ASC I'm Shy VIP Member

80 for me, But I think it depends on how you have your view settings set up.

40 Posts per page vs. 50 posts per page
  24. ASC

ASC I'm Shy VIP Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.