Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Exactly why I want it even more

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Leaving for my sons play at high school now. I think I need a break anyway.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  3. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

Is there a rumor for Star Wars 7, a Nexus far, far, away?:D
    jbdan likes this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I hear you. :) ;)
    Dubbin1 likes this.
  5. taxtherich

taxtherich Member

Finally some potentially good news about the phone.
    EdenObscured and MoPhoMan like this.
  6. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

Thanks. This hope will keep me faithful a few more days, and I figure if it is an error it wouldn't get fixed until after the weekend anyway.

But ooooooooo the ReZound is the nearest shiny object. It is seducing me.
    Puchkey likes this.
  7. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

1 was disappointing, but I blame Jar Jar for most of it.

2 was okay.

I thought 3 was very good.

Man, can you imagine what they would have been with good actors and good dialogue?

Would have been epic.

Sigh.
    daveydog and kastleberg like this.
  8. artnsx

artnsx Well-Known Member

wow theres alot of people from NJ on here. I live 10 min from tejas and the place is a zoo mid-week during the day. I can't even imagine it on a saturday night-must be insane. Enjoy
    BabyBlues likes this.
  9. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

Steven58 and EarlyMon like this.
  10. kastleberg

kastleberg Well-Known Member

11. metasin

metasin Well-Known Member

Just returned from my local VZW store. Was definitely impressed with both phones (RAZR and the HTC). Was approached and asked if I was looking to upgrade. I said I was but was waiting for a particular phone to be released. She said "Galaxy Nexus?" When I told her yes she said "that one is definitely worth waiting for."

Nothing new here but she told me they are not often told until a day or two before and sometimes the day of release. She said they hope it comes out before Black Friday. In her opinion the HTC was the next best phone after the Nexus. I was surprised she did not mention the RAZR at all.
    Sandroidfan, kk4df and taxtherich like this.
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Thanks. I don't expect to eat till at least 9 or 930. Lol.
  13. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

George Lucas has claimed that episodes 7 through 9 are written but are permanently shelved.

Probably a good thing. Unless he wants to sell them to Christopher Nolan.
  14. BabyBlues

15. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Hey what ever happened to that Verizon employee that was on here saying he has to stay late on Sunday to put up new advertising signs??? Maybe he will pop back on here Sunday night and let us know what it was he had to hang up.
  16. kastleberg

Emperor Palpatine. Think of him as the Voldemort of a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
  17. artnsx

artnsx Well-Known Member

They must have given up on trying to sell it altogether. I caught a glimpse of it for a minute the other day since my friend got one, and it didn't seem THAT bad.
  18. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

I want to see some pics of said sign. "Pics or it didn't happen"
  19. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

nexusprimepls and kastleberg like this.
  20. BabyBlues

Got it. Love the analogy. This guy looks better tho.
    kastleberg likes this.
  21. kastleberg

I played with one, and it wasn't that bad. I'm just not really looking for an upgraded DX. I do want to mess with the Rezound though, just to see.
  22. MMcCraryNJ

MMcCraryNJ Well-Known Member

T-Mobile will get this one at some point next quarter, but I doubt they will be around next year to get the next one. Whether it is by ATT takeover, or DT forcibly closing shop in the US market, I highly doubt T-Mo will be around come next holiday season. They cannot compete in this market anymore.
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

No, it means that I have to share that my widescreen THX VHS proving that Han shot first gave up the ghost recently. On that account alone, I retired my VHS player.

I didn't get it digitized in time. Pre-Jurasic Pork Star Wars was the only Star Wars.
  24. kastleberg

I don't know. Voldemort looked pretty badass. This makes me think though. I wonder who would win in a fight, Palpatine or Voldemort.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  25. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

He was a Best Buy employee IIRC. And speculation is it's possibly for the Red HTC Incredible 2. I guess it *could* be nexus ads, but if the VZW stores don't have any yet, I dunno if BB would...
    jbdan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.