***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related. Just doesn't appeal to me. None of the vampire stuff either. Don't understand the craze.

2. metasin

metasin Well-Known Member

I thought it was very good. However if I HAD to settle for one of the two it would definitely be the HTC phone. I see no reason not to go with the better screen.
  3. kastleberg

kastleberg Well-Known Member

There is a heavy sadness in my heart for you. That sucks big time.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  4. Cam

Cam Well-Known Member

Oregon has a great team, and to be honest with ya, I'd rather see a rematch against Oregon than Alabama!
    ASC likes this.
  5. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

No I'm pretty sure he was a Verizon employee.
  6. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I meant it from the perspective of a woman sizing up bad boy looks. :eek:
  7. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

That red incredible 2 looks cool haha I want a white nexus though that would be amazing
  8. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I love it all. Lol.
    But I love stuff like Transformers too
  9. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

Finally...an honest sales rep

Just kidding
  10. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

Who is voldemort ;)
  11. kastleberg

I agree. And on that note...

Steven58, Cam, Kaddoble and 1 other person like this.
  12. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Confession: I've never watched star wars either. Oh well no time like the present. I'll start with number 4 I guess
    OfTheDamned, rhietpas, crt134 and 5 others like this.
  13. skater57

My screen protectors I ordered arrives I really like the size of the phone its about as wide as my inc 2 but a lot taller and seems like it would feel comfortable in the hands
    jdduncan11 likes this.
  14. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Han... tell sis Ty!
  15. kastleberg

Lol. Good point. Pale and snakelike, or pale and wrinkly...hmmmm.
  16. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

Nothing like being prepared. Good on ya :)
  17. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Tell Hanette we all love her too!

Our favorite VZW employee! WHOOT :D
  18. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

The only thing 1-3 has over 4-6 is princess POA.
    crt134 and nexusprimepls like this.
  19. bschellva

bschellva Member

I would say
    1 was enjoyable, but nothing special.
    2 was great fun.
    3 was the best of the 6, but you have to be invested in the first two to see it that way.

I know ranking Revenge ahead of Empire will earn me some hate, but I stand by it. Empire is excellent, but the way Revenge brings everything together is just awesome.

I'm still torn as to what order they should be watched. I think there's value to seeing them in order, but it does ruin the revelations that happen if you watch 4-6 first.

Oh, and I really want my Nexus. WTH is Verizon doing? Please take my money!!!!!!!! :mad:
    jdduncan11 likes this.
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Pfffft. Kirk's trademark phaser and a smirk would prove faster than Dark Side lightning and Spock would have inverted subspace to prevent magical dimension jumping.

(I like Harry Potter, it's fun to watch with little ones. :))
    Steven58 likes this.
  21. metasin

metasin Well-Known Member

In case this was not settled, you have to start with episode IV. The most important plot twist in the entire series would be ruined otherwise.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  22. civicsisedan

civicsisedan Well-Known Member

Well i have made up my mind and I am staying with the htc rezound. It truly is a great phone and anyone who gets either 3 phones wins. I will still check out the nexus when it drops to see the hype but with no intention of exchanging. I hope it releases for everyone soon or you get some info.

And thank you phases on your posts. People been giving thanks out like candy. Use to have to say something helpful when i first joines. Good luck to you all
  23. djcs219

djcs219 Well-Known Member

Han they were written and released in book form...I can find the titles if you wanted. They were authorized by Lucas. Came out over 10 years ago...
  24. kfactor2056

kfactor2056 Member

I am not familiar with VZ bloatware. How would they make money on it besides pushing more data apps? Is there advertising associated with it?

Also, I have no knowledge on this but I would guess any co-branded advertisement (phone and service) would be more weighted on the phone verses the service with respect who pays for the add. Unless perhaps it an odd contract where the the company actually makes money on the phone. Typically the phone is a money looser, hence the contract pricing.
  25. skater57

Yep I was not going to get a Verizon screen protecter again because they don't cover the whole front only the screen that was really annoying
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.