Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Wait so should I start with 3 or four?

2. Les NexMan

Les NexMan Well-Known Member

I would rather die and get caught with an LG Chocolate in my hands than buy a Razr or Rezound while waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
  3. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

4. Definitely 4.

Saturdays are always slow...
    Namrak, EarlyMon and kastleberg like this.
  4. kastleberg

kastleberg Well-Known Member

I know not nearly enough about Trek to say otherwise. Though, if Spock is still cutting people's heads open to take their powers, he would definitely be in the running.
  5. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Four for sure
    EarlyMon, kastleberg and Namrak like this.
  6. kastleberg

I will join in on this so that you can grasp the gravity of the choice you will be making.

7. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

^^^ This is starting to sound more and more like a smart play. However, two highly anticipated devices that were announced at CES last year, HTC Thunderbolt and Motorola Droid Bionic, weren't exactly success stories. Thunderbolt was wildly anticipated only to get delayed so as not to take away from the first VZW iPhone release. And Bionic...well, yeah, Bionic.

I agree those that say if you keep waiting for the next best thing, you'll keep waiting. But I never thought GNex would get pushed to December even though VZW announced it would be released in 2011. I thought they were just "being Verizon". That LTE GSII with the 4.5" screen looks intriguing. I think one thing is for sure. The next phone I buy will come with ICS.

Maybe I need to take the leap and root 'n' rom my Thunderbrick and wait for CES. If nothing floats my boat there, I can possibly pick up a less expensive GNex.

I just want a new toy. :(
  8. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

Exactly. That made me chuckle pretty good...
  9. Bonez

Bonez Well-Known Member

Four for shore....
    EarlyMon likes this.
  10. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Rezound is already a really nice phone, and it'll kick a$$ when it gets ICS.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  11. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

So... any update on that letter from Rob or the Phandroid article?

Honestly, when Rob and Phases both showed up at the same time, I felt like Agent Smith and Agent Smith had entered the Matrix to punish us or something :eek:
    rhietpas, tpags and BabyBlues like this.
  12. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

13. chanop

chanop Well-Known Member

They're delaying the GN until december so that they can go through all the stock and take out the 32gb drives and replacing them all with 16gb. /s
  14. kamon211

kamon211 Well-Known Member

I see the madness continues, its like every time we start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, we get struck with rumors of doom and gloom.

My OG Droid served me well, but now I've got the extended trial period with the rezound to hold me down until the nexus is official, love the phone, may end up keeping it if the nexus comes up 16gb only
  15. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, they told me we'd have land speeders and light sabers when I was older... Look all I want is a freakin' new phone...
    kk4df, BabyBlues and kastleberg like this.
  16. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

LOL my wife told me to just get the razr or rezound and I can get the nexus with her upgrade in April.... Yeah right :D
  17. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

The Vulcan mind meld may work on a few CEOs to find out what is going on with the Nexus.

jbdan and EarlyMon like this.
  18. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Actually, being totally geeky now, in that costume, he is Darth Sidious, not Palpatine.:)
  19. kastleberg

I laughed. Then died a little inside because its true.
    daveydog and BabyBlues like this.
  20. booser4

booser4 Well-Known Member

I think it's largely a generational thing...

I'm 27 and hadn't seen any of the Star Wars movies until about 2 years ago. I also hadn't seen any of the Harry Potter movies until a few months before Half Blood Prince was coming out. Then I cracked when I got Netflix and went through them all.... The results for me?

Star Wars: Other than Yoda, I didn't really like them that much. Especially the old ones, but I have a weird thing with old movies UNLESS I was into them as a little kid. I just can't stand old movies, the look, the acting, everything... The newer ones also didn't help much for me. Some parts were cool, like Yoda fighting the old guy, and pretty much anything else Yoda.

Harry Potter: I love them, oficially got hooked. Just all around a very cool set of movies for those who like escapism. Good acting IMO as well. Obviously the first couple were a little corny at times, but they're little kids so they get a pass.

Twilight: Kill me for admitting this, but I find them entertaining. The fans are annoying, but you can say that about any die hard fans of anything (can you say APPLE???) Tweens just tend to make it ten times worse.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  21. kastleberg

Touche, sir.
    IHateMyTreo likes this.
  22. Puchkey

Puchkey Well-Known Member

I'm going to go to my local corporate store sunday night and see if I see anything new is hanging.

I suggest we all do and report here..:)
    kk4df likes this.
  23. nexusprimepls

nexusprimepls Well-Known Member

I couldn't have said it better myself.
    daveydog likes this.
  24. kastleberg

Omg. I was asking my woman if she would go with me midnight Sunday night to do this. Lol.
  25. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

You lost me at Twilight :rolleyes:

Anyway, Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what camera sensors the GSII and Nexus have? I'm just curious to see which one has the better sensor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.