I hate Verizon but I love there service

IgnatiusXIX likes this.
  2. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

Skyrim is awesome...so fun.
    Mannequins and ASC like this.
  3. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

This is exactly the thing NOT to do. No amount of emails will make this phone come sooner.

Everyone is free to do what they feel is best, but understand you do not represent AF when you do it.
    brandonhutch and EarlyMon like this.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

And then there are the most helpful ones that are awesome, and give you early upgrades, and other goodies. I always just hang up and try again when I get something like that. Usually have better luck.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  5. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

So are there any UK friends here besides charliecc? What do you already-gnex-owners think?

Edit: hey, whaddya know, we passed 40k posts! Couldn't say I noticed [​IMG]
  6. okplaya

okplaya Well-Known Member

There will be more news on Monday. That's a good thing.
    Reborn58 likes this.
  7. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

If I get 40k that means we get the nexus on monday.
  8. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

9. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

We need a poll thread. See who believes in which dates. would be pretty interesting
  10. Reborn58

God I can't wait for monday. Even if we don't learn the release date from Verizon - at least we can hope there will be new leaks :p No matter how ridiculous that sounds, it makes me feel better. haha.
  11. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

Epic EarlyMon...did you plan that? =)

Good night rock stars!
  12. edgeupgx

edgeupgx Well-Known Member

Hanging up is for the weak I will use that call for the pain in suffering and hoping the next bionic will be just as bad to get a diff phone for my wife.
  13. mountainlover

mountainlover Well-Known Member

I found it quite comfortable, not too thick at all. In fact, I am seriously considering buying this phone.
  14. nj02vette

Didn't see you cancelled your ebay order. Thought your mind was made up.
  15. Gandalf7

Gandalf7 Well-Known Member

Unless the Nexus gets into our hands early next week, I think that it will be done.
    MoPhoMan likes this.
  16. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

Me neither...and I sent two letters to two different people. I must not be as good a writer/bullshi**er as Han ;)

I feel like I'm all grown up now
    OfTheDamned, Steven58 and EarlyMon like this.
  17. nj02vette

True. Just like in any profession, there are good people and bad. Let's not lump all Verizon CSRs as bad.
    crt134 likes this.
  18. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Over 9000!
    TheRoosevelt and lickwidravr like this.
  19. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

I go away for 2 hours and come back to see some of you people need singing lessons.:rolleyes:
  20. Reborn58

Han is a lawyer, right? That gives him a pretty solid advantage in the writing department you would think...
  21. burntorangefan

burntorangefan Well-Known Member

Yep, that's what I was referring to as well. Didn't man to come off like a jerk, but after like 5 posts about it, it feels a little like gloating.
    jimbo1mcm likes this.
  22. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Totally understand :). I also acknowledge emails may not make this phone come sooner, but it may influence Verizon into giving us some solid info (maybe a release date, reason for delay etc). IMO the contact page on verizon is there for us to express concerns. I don't have any qualms about flooding their email or FB because that's what they are there for. We keep the company in business, and we should make sure they know exactly what we want. But yeah, each individual's email should only express their concerns, and does not speak for the whole of AF.
  23. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

No but it might make them let us know a real date. It worked late on a Fri night to get them to announce they will be carrying it.
  24. ASC

ASC I'm Shy VIP Member

I just took a break from it to watch USC stomp on my Ducks :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I should have kept playing.

But on the other hand, this game helps me take my mind off the Nexus release.
  25. stgmngr210

stgmngr210 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if you can return an Amazon phone to a corporate store?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.