***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Not sure if you saw, but there was 1 quote from another forum a couple pages back, just look for the "Thanks". Other than that, nothing to even nibble on really except for the mind games Panda is playing.

Advertisement
  2. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

I will be watching the game on the tube. It was just a joke.

Gotta go later...
    BabyBlues likes this.
  3. Bonez

Bonez Well-Known Member

That's what I'm sticking to, and what could very well be likely. :)
    scottg96 likes this.
  4. pcriz

pcriz Well-Known Member

I don't get to go home for Thanksgiving and my only peace of mind was getting my greezy mits all over this phone for the 4 days I get out of work.

Maybe taking some panoramic shots up in Orlando..

Now I may just go out and get Skyrim and see what that is all about..
  5. DiegoKokomo

DiegoKokomo Well-Known Member

No way they release it the day before Thanksgiving. It's either tomorrow or Friday if it's this week.
  6. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Thanks... just saw it. The things that we put our hope into :)
  7. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

That makes me sad that you don't get to go home. Sorry big red may possibly add insult to injury.
  8. schwenger

schwenger Well-Known Member

Anyone read these tweets from panda/black_man_x?

Sorry if these have been posted, take as you will.
  9. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

lol, that would suck if i swapped days and then it comes out on wednesday :eek: lol
  10. woodraskam

My "Glass Half Full" self says web launch tomorrow, in stores 28th. That would mean you could get it tuesday or wednesday :)

I'm thinking of grabbing assassin's creed today for a welcome distraction.
  11. mountainlover

mountainlover Well-Known Member

If I would have read this before I went to Verizon yesterday, I would have bought the Rezound. I really loved that phone.
  12. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

The first leaked Verizon doc said week of 11/21. 4-Day Websale ends on 11/21. Accessories, training, promo materials have all shown up in stores. Multiple VZ rep confirmations. The list goes on and on, and I'm feeling more and more confident it will be announced on Monday and released in stores after that.
  13. RkyMtnTiger

RkyMtnTiger Active Member

I see the date has changed from 12/8 to 11/19....what info is new to make everyone think this change?
  14. scottg96

The "w/o = web only" thing has already been shot down, that's not what it stands for.
  15. woodraskam

Accessories, training, promo materials have all shown up in some stores, others have none of the above.
    darejer likes this.
  16. scottg96

Nooo, the AndroidForums owner made an announcement on the 19th, it doesn't have to do with the release date. I think they should change the title to week of 11/21 because that is the most likely at this point.
  17. darejer

Nothing... 11/19 has to do with a letter to VZW that the forum want sot write. Then they will really care (sarcasm)
  18. scottg96

Pretty sure all corporate stores have these. Not all resellers necessarily, but I think the priority will go to the corporate stores and then leftover shipments will go to resellers.
  19. orlando bull

orlando bull Well-Known Member

Or, the others are more tight lipped about it and haven't owned up to having those things. Maybe, they haven't opened the boxes marked "do not open until 11/21" that we heard about last week???
  20. pcriz

pcriz Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad for me, the old lady and I conjured up an early Thanksgiving last month before I left.

From nothing to Thanksgiving in less than 24 hours, usually I spend a week prepping for that one day.

Reminds me of my old high school rule:
    Two week report - Start on day one, take two weeks to complete
    Start the night before turn in, take 5 hours. (trollogic)
    scottg96 and BabyBlues like this.
  21. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I feel like this is us lately
    [​IMG]
    la teacher, EarlyMon, pcriz and 3 others like this.
  22. darejer

My guess is that they are either nothing... or red Dinc2's
  23. woodraskam

There have been many many posts about people asking if their store had an accessories and being told no. Same with Training.
  24. scottg96

Oooh when did we hear about "do not open until 11/21"? That pretty much sums up my confirmation of release next week right there!!! :D
  25. huskerkate

huskerkate Well-Known Member

...besides, CK ain't like that. he's just here to have fun, and talk Andy - nothing more. he's very much an enthusiast, but he's not vindictive or petty.

p.s. teddy - good to see you around these parts!
    gapi and EarlyMon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.