1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General ***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Reviews are already in. The radios aren't moto good, but definately acceptable.
    IndecisiveElle and Dubbin1 like this.
  2. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

If they released tomorrow it would be one of the best moves they can make at this point.
    IndecisiveElle likes this.
  3. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

4. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Are those the reviews for the LTE version though?
  5. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

6. zebug

zebug Well-Known Member

I don't believe it because I don't want to wait until Dec 8th. Now if Molly said Nov 21st, I'd believe it 100%
  7. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I'm really hoping for my Source to call me back soon...
    Mr. Orange 645 and scottg96 like this.
  8. ebe3692

ebe3692 Well-Known Member

False. I have been tracking the movement of all known pets of Verizon Marketing executives, looking for clues, and I have not noted any such liaisons. although there is this one shifty-eyed hamster that I am sure is up to something. but WHAT?
    stgmngr210 and brocktice like this.
  9. IndecisiveElle

I didn't even know what Reddit was till last week. HA!:cool:
  10. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Chief, where is your source from?
  11. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

The way I look at it is - they really don't care. They will get plenty of BF customers to buy the Razr, ReZound or any other phone. They won't lose any more customers than normal and are likely to pick up more with their current phone choices. Those who want this phone want it because of ICS. Whether they sell it tomorrow, last week, next week or December 31 it won't matter because there still won't be another phone with ICS. Why rush it? This way they can continue to sell other inventory without another phone to push. They will sell every Nexus they buy from Samsung. They really aren't worried when they start selling it.
  12. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

anyone have a quick rundown of the last 36 hours.
  13. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Yes.
    P3 gave his review on the phone.
  14. orlando bull

orlando bull Well-Known Member

A little annoyed that they couldn't get Murray a TD. Happy that Bryant got one though. I don't care about the Cowboys, but, my fantasy team demands that those guys play well.

(oh, and when Mike Jenkins isn't hurt, I gotta pull for my boy from USF)

More OT... My fins are looking good, your boys better be ready on Thursday.
  15. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

I hope they are at least as good as the one in the OG droid.
  16. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

+1 Sorry Namrak
  17. nvitone23

nvitone23 Well-Known Member

Didn't someone on this forum who works for Verizon state that he had to go in to work tonight to put up some new advertising posters? We should stay tuned tonight for what he says.
    scottg96 likes this.
  18. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Yup he sure did, I just can't remember his username.
  19. scottg96

I don't even get why people on reddit hate me. I simply posted a report on what I had been told, and I was just making predictions based on the pieces of the puzzle. I stated my opinion on the internet and they took it as fact and are now pissed that I was wrong... LOL

And now I'm just reporting more information--not even opinions--and they're getting mad at me again. I just don't get it :S
  20. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

My type? I thought I was unique.
  21. thecandidate

thecandidate Well-Known Member

themanchild, hes best buy mobile.
    nvitone23 likes this.
  22. IndecisiveElle

Totally forgot about that already! Man the news has really flown through this week.
  23. scottg96

I thought he was joking about it and said he was actually just going to the gym... lmao
  24. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Well-Known Member

Question: I was surprised last week when I bought my wife the rezound that you can no longer upgrade in advance of your normal upgrade time. My Wife's upgrade was December 20th and I just assumed like all the other years with Verizon they wave the date since it was so close. Well they didn't and I had to use my upgrade.

So is it this way too on the phone if you call them to order a device? It never used to be. If so, guess I'm stuck till late December till I can get one. :mad:
  25. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Scott, we want to make your friend the wealthiest VZW salesman in the country. What store is he at?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.