***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. AcousticRx

AcousticRx Well-Known Member

Guys..just called my local store curious about BF hours in case the GN releases that day. They don't even know their holiday hours yet for black Friday ... consistent w employees knowing little about launches also.

2. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

The managers should know sooner than the average salesperson.
  3. landolakes

landolakes Well-Known Member

Is it wrong that on the hour every hour I check this forum to see what's new and check out BB's new avatar.
  4. tluley51

tluley51 Well-Known Member

Still not giving up hope, huh? I'm telling you right now, if it comes out this week, you are getting 100 thanks from me. If it doesn't, well...You know. :)
  5. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Alright peeps ill check back in a bit...its halftime. time to make a subway run
  6. darejer

Why do you wait so long to check? :D
    landolakes likes this.
  7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

rickmla and TheRoosevelt like this.
  8. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

May I suggest that if you have something to report from a Verizon store, let us know whether it's corporate or 3rd party/reseller. The corporate stores are almost always in the know right away and then the information gets around to the retailers... also, it could help us determine whether they're doing a corporate store-only launch or what.
  9. darejer

I'm out... see you peeps close to mid-night EST.
    scottg96 likes this.
  10. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but again I don't buy the Dec 8th very poor screen shot of the rumor.

Question, why are most believing this... [​IMG]

Over this? Is there not a possibility that we can see a preorder this week? W/O is week of, so why not tomorrow or until the end of the week? This screen shot looks a little more "real" to me.

Things change I know, but we know squat.... So it is possible that we could see it tomorrow, it's not probable, but at this point what date is not a possibility?
    scottg96 likes this.
  11. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

12. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

i have helped a bunch of people out with recaps lately, but i am going to need one myself after working all day. anybody wanna catch me up?
  13. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

lol This post is what I've been looking for for ages. Why do people think that the Dec. 8th rumor is legit, it could just be a well-formatted Microsoft Word document, whereas the Nov. 21st document is looking pretty real.
  14. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

Ah, now there's someone we can pick on! :D
    Just kidding, again, of course.

15. Dubbin1

Because there is a chance they really found issues with the phone between the time those screen shots were taken.
    tluley51 and Ninja Monkey like this.
  16. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Pretty much how most of us felt, no kidding - to just skip high school. ;)

Except for me, it was old school - no iPhone, no Android, no BlackBerry.

Had to use carrier pterodactyls to get messages to my peeps.

No no - not outdated slang - literally peeps. We hadn't evolved into people back when the pterodactyls flew, so before there were people, there were peeps.

Ummm - don't use that in a paper, mmmmk?
  17. Dubbin1

It means we know you're a freshman.
  18. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

I've already used this one, but I think it's still appropriate

Essentially, some are still saying next week, some are still saying December. No one knows who's right.
    SolidOrange and scottg96 like this.
  19. nyg010

nyg010 Well-Known Member

Not trying to be rude here but can someone explain me what the sayings in the avatars actually mean? BB if your tuning in I'm seriously just asking what those quotes mean, I don't really get it
  20. Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645 Well-Known Member

If you were here yesterday then you're caught up. Except scottyg96 confirmed he's a 15 yo sophomore who likes technology and writes music on his computer at home.
  21. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Well I don't believe either because neither the curve or the illusion launched or were announced on the 17th
  22. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Just good natured old guys yanking yer chain - don't mean nothing. ;)
    Dubbin1 likes this.
  23. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

No offense but this whole asking age/grade/hobbies seems kinda stalkerish
    Puchkey likes this.
  24. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Are you the primary line? Both of our other lines have to for all the way to 24 months to upgrade, but mine can at 20.
  25. Dubbin1

Who the Hell are you calling old??? :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.