• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nexus, but the Cowboys have crept into 1st place in the NFC east so I can't complain much. Catch you guys in 8 hours.

Yup, the Giants reputation of late season decline is intact. Beat the Patriots one week, barely lose (but play well) to the 49ers, but play horrible and lose to the Eagles. Sigh. I took down my Giants flag..... :mad:

Sorry for the confusion over the airplane posts. I'd still like to post the videos if anyone is interested.

Upvote 0
Does anyone remember (or know) the 4 digit number that will be the Nexus page in VZW?

Yup, 5801, it'll be on this page:

Set Your Location

@Lucky Armpit, definitely post them, I'm interested!

And the Giants... sigh... I don't want to talk about it.....
My reaction was just: "whaa, Vince Young... what?... what...?"

Here's to a better next week, both Gnex-wise and Giants-wise... :(

Upvote 0
Am I the only one that actually DOESN'T want a pre-order period at all? Some selfish bit of me wants it to be announced as immediately available and to be able to drop whatever I'm doing, head to VZW and get one. No messy pre-order, blah blah hooplah!

Plus, I want to actually see it and hold it before I purchase - though I don't think that will make any difference in my decision.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one that actually DOESN'T want a pre-order period at all? Some selfish bit of me wants it to be announced as immediately available and to be able to drop whatever I'm doing, head to VZW and get one. No messy pre-order, blah blah hooplah!

Plus, I want to actually see it and hold it before I purchase - though I don't think that will make any difference in my decision.

I do too. But I would rather have a pre-order announcement earlier than an in-stores announcement, so at least my wait isn't nearly as long :)

Upvote 0
good night folks, hang in there!

charliebrown.jpg

Upvote 0
BTW, 2 minutes until midnight (EST). Probably nothing will happen, but I thought I'd point it out for those who wish to camp out on the VZW site.

This song comes to mind:
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight - YouTube

It's tough going to Verizon Online and seeing the Rezound listed with my $50 corporate discount. I'm getting closer to giving in and doing exactly what Verizon wants me to do.

Upvote 0

Yeah I would much rather go to the store to pick it up rather than wait for it to ship.

Upvote 0

Nope, you're not the only one. I want to hold it as well. I wanna walk in when it happens and pick it up, decide I want it, and then leave with it unopened in the box.

Reactions: scottg96
Upvote 0
Nope, you're not the only one. I want to hold it as well. I wanna walk in when it happens and pick it up, decide I want it, and then leave with it unopened in the box.

And yet there's possibly nothing more satisfying than receiving a box on your doorstep from Verizon, opening it to reveal a cold, cardboard-smelling box with a Galaxy Nexus inside... <3

Reactions: crt134
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones