***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

It would be nice to have the specs from Verizon at least while we wait.
    Come on do something Verizon, be a good sport for once.

Advertisement
    jbdan likes this.
  2. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

Well I award you full points for being first! The value of these points are equal to the value of Verizon's promises.

Which is worth nothing. :D
  3. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Se7en. Love that movie.

EDIT: Geez, I'm slow. OK, I confess...I was actually working. I won't let it happen again, I promise.
    bdub and MoPhoMan like this.
  4. coach26

coach26 Well-Known Member

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!! Also with three little ones around the house that love electronics toys, I don't trust it getting scratched or something. I don't want to have to pay for accessories to protect it. I wish they would open up the preorder so I could lock in the double data and wait patiently. grrrrrrrrrrr
  5. 49er

49er Well-Known Member

Jumping on to the forum, been on here enough hoping for Nexus news......so it begins.
  6. jchunt

jchunt Well-Known Member

Yes, you could, but then you're paying more for voice, instead of the $10 plus taxes & fees that your line costs now.
  7. gapi

gapi VIP Member VIP Member

Samsung is going to make a Verizon Wireless device RELEASE announcement? NOT!:confused:
    MoPhoMan likes this.
  8. statepenn03

statepenn03 Well-Known Member

Are there any videos of a Galaxy Nexus drop test? Similar to the one b/w the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S II.
  9. Highwayman

Highwayman VIP Member VIP Member

Welcome to the Show! :)
  10. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Good morning, Nexlings!

Where is themanchild? Wasn’t he supposed to put up advertisements last night at Best Buy?
    Interestingman likes this.
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Welcome and thx for jumping on! Enjoy your journey ; )
  12. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

13. Duluke

Duluke Well-Known Member

Would you say either the Razr or Rezound are? Neither of them exactly blow the GNex out of the water, spec wise. Does Verizon currently have a "sustained hardware powerhouse"?

I ask, because I think that's what I want. I am getting a little impatient waiting for the GNex/Unicorn.
  14. atrayn22

atrayn22 Well-Known Member

Yeah' it's just a guess because I highly doubt it's the GNex.
  15. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

16. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

Highwayman and scottg96 like this.
  17. eddieruko

eddieruko Well-Known Member

you should. my brother did this to get the bionic. but that may mean a new number as well. but he also didn't care to keep it.
  18. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

connormoore725 and Highwayman like this.
  19. Jon Nale

Jon Nale Well-Known Member

Part of me is starting to wonder if bugs are in fact the reason for Verizon not making an announcement.

This XDA thread (that others have been posting) has me worried: Honest review from a critical nerd (me) - xda-developers

I know this is the UK Nexus, but if you go to page 13, the person who did the initial review wrote:

That seems like a pretty big issue to me. I don't know how wide spread this is (I haven't seen anyone else talking about it), but I could see Verizon demanding this get fixed before the Nexus is released.
    jbdan likes this.
  20. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

They jerked the Incredible folks around too.
  21. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Honestly I don't believe there is such a thing on any carrier or in any phone.

The way I look at it since I'm a rooter (each will vary) it is the possible future developement for the phone and imo the GN will be among the tops.

We're all getting impatient, well most I can't speak for eveyone, breath deep :p
    Duluke likes this.
  22. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

If you click on the "applications" tab, it shows a picture of a Nexus S, GS2, a laptop, and a GTab. No GNex though.

Not sure exactly what to make of that lol...
  23. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

As far as the latest info from her, yes. But she said that she will ask around at work today and let me know during her lunch hour. I'll post her text/call as soon as I get it.
    nexus15, Ninjak, F150FAN and 18 others like this.
  24. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

That its application is for phones, tablets and laptops? That's all I would take that as.
  25. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

You rock (and so does she). Thanks.
    EdenObscured likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.