• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy told me that I actually have 30 days to return the phone for an exchange at no charge, so I could technically keep the razr all the way up until the nexus comes out. I'm not sure if I trust the 30 day thing though....might just return it before 14 days.
There is a Verizon promotion going on right now for the holidays which allows returns up to Jan 5th (?).

So you're probably OK.

Upvote 0
Didn't testing end according to some of the posts on here? This past Friday I recall. Is there anyway people who have "sources" could reach out and see if they have a release date now?

I would think that by at least tomorrow they would have a better idea as to when its due out...

Read Rob's post a few pages back.

Upvote 0
Another person passing on info. Even the most reliable sources have got bad intel at one time or another, so let's all be friends and put away the pitchforks.

I posted an amendment. I have no enemies in this thread, nor do intend on making any. I just typed and posted before I thought about what I really said, instead of what I really intended to say.

Upvote 0
Didn't testing end according to some of the posts on here? This past Friday I recall. Is there anyway people who have "sources" could reach out and see if they have a release date now?

I would think that by at least tomorrow they would have a better idea as to when its due out...
Testing never ends, per se, they just finish with established test scenerios and give it the green light.

But if they have an internal date for estimated date of completion, and find other errata, then that date gets pushed back.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones