***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orlando bull

orlando bull Well-Known Member

Goodnight all. Hoping for some good nexus news tomorrow. 32 GB was enough to make me happy for today.

Those who got responses from execs, did it come back as a canned email with a link? I received something tonight that came back with contact info for someone to call tomorrow. The email heading is "Executive Complaint to Verizon Wireless".

I certainly didn't file any kind of complaint, just inquired about the release date, end of DD promo, and explained my situation as I am coming over from an AT&T unlimited plan and do not want to miss out on the promo.

Anyway, just curious about what kind of response you all receive. I'll call them tomorrow and let you all know if there is anything of consequence.
  2. nexusprimepls

nexusprimepls Well-Known Member

I'm in no way an authority on the issue, but I know that 4G LTE doesn't run on CDMA and that is why the 4G phones on Verizon have a SIM card. Other than that, I do not know.
    BlueBiker likes this.
  3. okplaya

okplaya Well-Known Member

At this point, it's pretty clear that those who know all of the facts regarding a release date are not leaking it.
    dockmaster, Ninja Monkey and scottg96 like this.
  4. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Crosby is an awesome player but whines more than a newborn.
  5. nexusprimepls

Blame isn't really the word I should have used. [Hide]However, maybe you might keep something like that under your hat next time, just in case your source is "mistaken". [/Hide]
  6. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

Best Buy told me that I actually have 30 days to return the phone for an exchange at no charge, so I could technically keep the razr all the way up until the nexus comes out. I'm not sure if I trust the 30 day thing though....might just return it before 14 days.
  7. nj02vette

Another person passing on info. Even the most reliable sources have got bad intel at one time or another, so let's all be friends and put away the pitchforks.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  8. Cam

Cam Well-Known Member

Well, goodnight GNexers. :)
  9. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

Idc, as a Pens fan I'm just pumped he's back lol. A healthy pens team is the best in the league
    Penguissimo likes this.
  10. djcs219

djcs219 Well-Known Member

Didn't testing end according to some of the posts on here? This past Friday I recall. Is there anyway people who have "sources" could reach out and see if they have a release date now?

I would think that by at least tomorrow they would have a better idea as to when its due out...
  11. nj02vette

There is a Verizon promotion going on right now for the holidays which allows returns up to Jan 5th (?).

So you're probably OK.
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Good night!
  13. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

I agree. He does get whiney at times. Great player though
  14. cggorman

cggorman Well-Known Member

because your riding season is like 60 days....
  15. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Read Rob's post a few pages back.
  16. MMcCraryNJ

MMcCraryNJ Well-Known Member

Crybaby Crosby

(Sorry, I'm a Devil's fan. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to rag on Crosby)
  17. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Jan 15th
    Crashumbc likes this.
  18. nexusprimepls

I posted an amendment. I have no enemies in this thread, nor do intend on making any. I just typed and posted before I thought about what I really said, instead of what I really intended to say.
  19. chankyu92

chankyu92 Well-Known Member

omg, I missed out so much while I was in class! Good to see 32GB back on the tech spec page :)
  20. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

Good night to all and to all a good night. Info tomorrow? Lets hope!
  21. djcs219

djcs219 Well-Known Member

BB are you referring to the potential Dec. 1st release?
  22. nj02vette

Testing never ends, per se, they just finish with established test scenerios and give it the green light.

But if they have an internal date for estimated date of completion, and find other errata, then that date gets pushed back.
  23. nj02vette

Night
    lickwidravr likes this.
  24. Gandalf7

Gandalf7 Well-Known Member

Wow! Things have really slowed down tonight. Stressful day, I guess.
  25. nj02vette

Thanks for the update.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.