***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2011-12-15 17:55:59
  1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah, that is what we are doing, a buffet at a restaurant. It's not so bad, because the restaurant makes excellent food, but its just not the same, I am 27 years old, and this will be my first time ever eating thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant...
  2. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Morning Nexers! Today is one day closer! Keep the faith!

(or not, it's up to you.)
    nexusprimepls likes this.
  3. AntimonyER

You're also dead, but that didn't stop you either ;)
    drbugsmn, red66charger and Crashumbc like this.
  4. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

I've done it more than a few times over the past several years. My family was to old to host anymore (its a serious butt load of work) and I no place to do. Its ok, but I spent a shit ton(yes this is a real unit of measure google it) of money on a house this spring so I could do stuff like this. It's just annoying...
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Welcome to the family! Thanks for stepping inside and joining us.

That made me chuckle.
  6. AntimonyER

So any guesses on when we surpass the Incredible thread in posts? We are only about 3k away. I am thinking Friday.
  7. BabyBlues

How about we tell our families 'sorry we are all commiserating together over the non release of our phone'. They're already all mad at us. Turkey, beer, football and tech talk. Sounds perfect to me! :D
  8. BabyBlues

Sometime this week. I think we will either slow way down or be like a run away train. And I think it should be Steven who puts that post in that is the + 1.
    nexusprimepls likes this.
  9. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

All we really need is one more good leak, that'll push us past 47k on the day it happens.
  10. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is my guess...
  11. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

I see I didn't miss anything big last night so I'll check in periodically to catch up throughout the day.
  12. AntimonyER

I think Han would be a good choice as well, either one of them.
  13. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

Like the president said, I think it'll take another good leak. At this point I think a lot of people are a little burned out, so if if the "rumor mill" stays quite it may take a couple days.
  14. OhMyNexus

OhMyNexus Active Member

Hey guys can you believe the amount of posts?! OMG! This board is getting crazy! People all up in here posting about posts and the number of posts and how many posts we'll hit in a day and just about posts in general! Isn't it great! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! People are posting!

Please people. Stop posting commentary on posts. It dilutes the value of this thread tremendously.

Also, can we kill the 32gb talk now that it's official?

Don't make me start posting about Gorilla Glass! :cool:
  15. okplaya

okplaya Well-Known Member

Verizon did mention that this phone would be their version of the GS2. With the rumored re-branding I wonder if updates will come from Verizon or Google. Interesting.
  16. AntimonyER

We could impose a voluntary cease posting for Thanksgiving...
  17. BabyBlues

This is true. I said Steven because he was also in the epic Incredible thread so it seemed kind of apropos
  18. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

This is a lounge type thread. Off-topic banter is allowed, and we'll talk about what we please until we're told by mods that it's not acceptable to do so.

All official info is in the OP if you don't feel like sifting through the "diluted" thread.

Thanks.
  19. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Okay so lots of craziness yesterday that I missed... And I will today too, working from 9 till noon at one job then 1 till 1 at another shoot. Long long day. But hopefully we get something concrete! And hopefully someone remembers to PM me when that happens! BB, Im looking at you sister!
  20. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

drbugsmn, Mooem and TheRoosevelt like this.
  21. OhMyNexus

OhMyNexus Active Member

Which the owner of the site has requested people stop doing yet people don't :cool:
  22. BabyBlues

No. He hasn't. Even he said OT is ok. He asked us to stop jockeying for the 1,000 post marks.
  23. BabyBlues

We could. But I doubt it would happen. Lol. You guys will be my sanctuary
  24. bldgengineer

bldgengineer Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! Wow I can't believe the hostility from yesterday! I tried to catch up but when it got bad I just fast forwarded to the last page...

Anyone know if the letter went out yet?

BB, how do you make your avatars? are they all just photochopped or are you making those from scratch? You can pm me if you feel uncomfortable about talking about it here.

I hope something solid comes out this week at least. If its just another week or two I can wait but I'm going to need a solid piece of info by black friday or I'm gonna be trying out a Razr and Vigor(still can't say the R word...ugh..)
  25. AntimonyER

We have pretty much killed that talk, I think the only milestone anyone is paying attention to is the #1 thread one (I watched a XX000 post go by yesterday without so much as a peep, I was impressed at how disciplined everyone was). But as far as 32GB, its fair game, and its not any more official than it was yesterday when it said 16GB. You know thats right ;) And I thought it was Super Gorilla-Lotus fortified Non-Corning glass? :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.