***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

True.

False. :p

I'm happy too. There are workarounds (NoLED app), but I missed it coming from OG Droid to Droid Charge.

Advertisement
    IndecisiveElle likes this.
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Well-Known Member

i quote this only for purposes of noting that Baby Blues [of the "twisted panties" comment] 'thanked' it - definitely like where her head's at! :p
    BabyBlues likes this.
  3. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Dude, my bad...seriously was not intended!

4. Mate01

Mate01 Well-Known Member

I knew this shit would happen.
  5. abraham420

abraham420 Member

"I should clarify that too, there were two webcasts, one for Verizon as a whole and one just for Verizon Wireless, this was at the one just for Verizon and was broadcast out of Dublin, OH. They talked up the RAZR a bunch and alluded to more 4G phones and tablets but initially did not discuss the Nexus, but an audience question prompted Mead to get Walden back on stage where she confirmed it."
    Galaxy Nexus confirmed for Verizon; launch date still in limbo. : Android
    Steven58 likes this.
  6. rhietpas

rhietpas Well-Known Member

FWIW, I don't use a case or screen protector on my Dinc and I'm happy. I keep my phone in my pocket by itself!
  7. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

He's kidding. The Han versus Hans joke has been a recurring theme throughout the thread.

I'd stick with HanS so you can claim you just shortened it.
  8. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

Not for me. Tried from two browsers to verify it wasn't caching or something as I have only checked that from one prior.
    RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Why is that bad? When we did it when the Incredible had all of its problems it worked out quite well. We were all very respectful, aired our complaints and a lot of people got calls or emails back. I even got a credit on my account.
    Can't hurt anyway. And the email addresses can be found by digging on the website anyway.

That was cruel. :(
  10. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

If it wasn't for the gutter, most days I'd be homeless.
  12. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they're not on all cell phones in general. So convenient! If my boyfriend's iPhone 4 had one we would probably get in fewer fights when he doesn't respond to texts haha :rolleyes:
  13. dmiller2007

dmiller2007 Well-Known Member

eh i actually like it. i live in PA and i'm a rabid 49ers fan. helps me follow their beat writers. that and the parody accounts that make jokes are all that i use it for though.

but back to the nexus tweets. there are so many of them that its ridiculous. i doubt it will do anything but at least i'm helping to annoy someone at verizon about it.
    rpretzel likes this.
  14. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Oh, i know he's kidding. The funny part is I subconsciously typed it.

15. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

FYI everyone, there was definitely a webcast going on at VZ today, just to give a LITTLE bit more credibility to the dude from reddit:

Investor Relations

This is the public one, an internal one would not be unusual.
    SPLover, AntimonyER and RadYOacTiVe like this.
  16. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Someone else told me about that app but I forgot Thanks!:)
  17. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Actually his name is Hun:
    [​IMG]
  18. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Public Service Announcement:

Please no more "practical jokes." I can't handle it, personally, and I don't believe this thread can, either. We all are a bit volatile, here. Please respect that... not just the practical joker, but all of us.

I feel pretty strong about that. So much so, that I'm going hand out infractions for stirring folks up for sport. Sorry.

Trying to keep the peace,

Steven
  19. Millinium

Millinium Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that hopes after Verizon gets this that CK get's the only defective unit. Wouldn't that teach him. :)
    cereal killer and Ninja Monkey like this.
  20. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I understand the point of twitter bombing @VerizonWireless, but @VZWSupport is actually monitored, probably should have done it to that one instead :)
  21. Braxos

Braxos Well-Known Member

Just think you are the unlucky one who did came as last and has to push this to the next station
  22. AntimonyER

Are you referring to the Hans vs. Han joke, or the fake evidence of no more VZW Nexus? or both?
  23. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

Good idea!
  24. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Does this mean I can be Han again?
    nj02vette and connormoore725 like this.
  25. AntimonyER

Yeah but nothing on GNex, I looked a few minutes ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.