• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with everyone tonight??? This close to 15k on a Friday night and the place is close to dead.

I know? Can't you guys find anything else to cry about? :D

Seriously, this is awesome news. BMX had tweeted earlier that we'd get nothing this weekend, but that next week would be great. Seems even the great Panda was wrong on that. But all in all, I'm glad to see that the windsock was cut down to size, that CK finally saw a glimmer of hope for his poor little depressed mind, and that Verizon decided to finally be nice.

This is a glorious day!

Yes, I'm a bit concerned about the "later this year" bit, but I chalk that up to the fact that they haven't announced a concrete release date for RAZR, which is their golden-haired baby, so they sure as heck wouldn't announce anything definite for the SGN at this point.

I'm sure it will be 11/3 or 11/10.

Upvote 0
:eek::eek::eek:Crap, what's that noise!! Did you feel that???:eek::eek::eek:
Oh, it's nothing.
Shatner.jpg

Upvote 0
Now that's just cruel, haha.

lol

Sorry. Statistically, CK is more likely to die taking a shower before bed than you do. FWIW, I hate flying, too. But it's the safest form of travel.

Can't believe how dead this thread is tonight. So much angst and worry over possibly not having this wonderful beast, and then it's confirmed that we will, in fact, be getting it, and everyone shuts down.

But, in order to kick the dead horse a bit more, I'm thinking $299 for 32GB, and Verizon doesn't get the 16GB option. Just my opinion, of course.

Upvote 0
Paid. And worth every penny if you ask me. This is my first time using wifi on a flight and it is heaven sent.

Did you see the pilot episode for Fringe, where all the plane passengers are turned to mush with translucent skin? That was creepy. If someone next to you starts having an allergy attack, I'd suggest going to the bathroom and staying in there til you land.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones