• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verizon has a team of lawyers. If it was blatantly illegal, they likely wouldn't do it. It is more likely that one of the clauses is open to interpretation which its lawyers can argue in court.

I agree with this. The wording is a little iffy. Handset locking prohibited could mean they cannot lock it to be used ONLY on their network.

Would love for something to come of this, but I'm sure VZW is aware of these regulations and the FCC is aware of locked bootloaders. But, who knows, maybe someone files a class-action suit and wins.

Upvote 0
As a photographer this is close to my heart. Phone cams are still evolving and as we consumers keep commenting the more ground they will cover to keep in the competition.
As a PI I have this urgent want for a good low light phone cam and I have seen Samsung doing great work there in the GSII.

It remains to be seen what the RAZR will have in this area.

that is why I have passed on Motorola phones in the past their cameras aren't the greatest guess it is sort of deal breaker for me

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
win???
WIN!!!

fireworks4.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones