I will say that I am slightly bummed about the release date being pushed back. I need to get on a data package phone in order to keep my unlimited data after switching from my iPhone to a feature phone for the duration of the wait. My plan is this....switch with my girlfriend so I have her iPhone and she has my phone, and then switch back right after so I get another 14 day period of grace, which should cover me if I time it right until the release of the Nexus. Or, should I use my upgrade and get the Razr/Bionic and then when the Nexus comes out I will be within my 30 days and can exchange it for the Nexus? Ah! I don't know what to do!