***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. aviator

aviator Active Member

Nexus One rooted with CM7. Still haven't seen anything worth switching for, but looking forward to the new Nexus. My brother has a phone called a Razzle - seriously, where do they come up with these names?! :D

Advertisement
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I still don't see navigation in the apps list, so I DO hope it comes with a car dock...

CONGRATS BlueBiker: I guess our Moderator cashed out

EDIT: I'll snag 3K when it rolls around... and it will!
  3. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

No chance. I'll write a robo-poster if necessary. :D
  4. gapi

gapi VIP Member VIP Member

As in my Sig an OG Droid.

It will remain as an immediate backup while waiting for a replacement if the need arises.
    To be able go online and deactivate the problem child and re-activate the OG while I deal with the situation is worth more to me than loyalty perks and it being gone forever.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

No way will I ever turn my baby back in. She's getting retired into her original packaging and put away for a long, long time... unless, like you indicated, the need arises for her services yet again :cool:
  6. X24

X24 Well-Known Member

...waiting...
  7. metlcat

metlcat Well-Known Member

I believe navigation is built into the maps.apk. I just looked through my system and data app folders on my Eris and there was no separate navigation app that I noticed.
    The_Chief likes this.
  8. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

Nav is part of Google Maps.
    The_Chief likes this.
  9. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

Ice Cream Sandwich was trending on Yahoo...I think a couple people are interested
  10. getnbzy

getnbzy Member

Thanks. I'll look out for the bruce lee kicks or would it be peggy lee... lol
    thanks
    Thanks Steven58
    Steven58 likes this.
  11. BruceWayne

BruceWayne Well-Known Member

I'm overly excited about the possibility of this phone....the most I've been since I purchased and was apart of the legendary Incredible thread....

Since then I've had the DX and now I'm using the underwhelming Revolution.....sheesh.....this phone....

Prime here I come....when any amount of concrete evidence shows itself, i.e blurry pics, leaked user manual etc....this thread will soar into unseen territory....
  12. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Updated the OP with the following:

Note from forum Admin, please read first!
    Go into this thread knowing how large it is. Know that it is not all completely on topic. The OP, Steven58, will make a best effort attempt at keeping THIS top post as up to date as possible on current news on the device. You are welcome to post here or create a new thread with information you have. The new thread will be kept on topic. This thread is sort of a lounge-news type thing and off-topic talk is acceptable so long as THIS POST contains all the important information on the thread.
    -Phases
    dr01d3tte and Steven58 like this.
  13. jamesoja

jamesoja Well-Known Member

4 new pages in a day, was the N____ P_____ released?
  14. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

NO. Reading the first post will give you the up to date info.
    We are waiting on FCC approval and the Oct. 11th event announcement for confirmed info.
  15. Sportster

Sportster Well-Known Member

I'm debating on what to do with the OG when the new phone comes along. Got a window mount that goes with it so maybe I'll sell her on Ebay (still in great shape) or like Chief,put it away. Dunno what to do with it.
  16. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Okay guys & gals, here it is. I'm not at liberty to divulge my source, but here's a high-res blurrycam shot of the Nexus Prime!

(Okay, not really.)

Attached Files:

17. vandyman

Was that photo taking on Sept. 18th ?

Nice rumor doh!
  18. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I was waiting around, but it was getting late and I had to get home from work. Thanks, though!

Congrats, Blue! :)

Seriously?

Hehe, cool. :)

Thank you! :D
  19. Steven58

Wait, is this for real or a hoax? If it's real, I'll put it in the OP.
  20. GoogleFanBoy

GoogleFanBoy Well-Known Member

Haha fake! but let's see how long it takes for an Android blog to post it :p
  21. vandyman

I don't know if it is real or not. I just replied to the post because I thought I seen this somewhere before about a week ago.:confused:
  22. gapi

gapi VIP Member VIP Member

23. Steven58

Can someone look over the OP and tell me if the rumored spec/pix are up to date? Tell me if I'm missing anything? Tia.

Steven
  24. vandyman

With all of these rumors. I don't even think Scooby Doo can solve this mystery.

PS. Dr. Smith chillout.:p
  25. vandyman

Looks right to me. The release date may need to be changed to 11/11/11.

WOW! 11/11/11 seem to be a date that can be used for a big add campaign.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.