***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. timetoroot

timetoroot Well-Known Member

To all of those who will bail this forum after this thread is closed, good luck! See you in 2 years when we are all on a new thread here saying "Hurry up (insert future phone here) and be released, my POS Gnex is on its last legs!:cool:

Advertisement
    Sharpe Man, bhill, jrob007 and 10 others like this.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Twisted so much they fell off!
    gapi likes this.
  3. mongstradamus

mongstradamus Well-Known Member

the gn will come in time,like April or mayish on att is my guess I don't think I can wait that long
  4. dgold82

dgold82 Well-Known Member

Yeah well everyone I work with either has an iDon't or an Android that they can't wait to get rid of. It hurts and I can't talk them out of it. The only ones who like their Android smartphone in my cubicle farm area is me and the IT guy down the hall.

They do look at my customized Dinc and really like it but are too intimidated by all my changes and technology to try it for themselves. I'm really hoping ICS starts changing a lot of new smartphone owners minds out there.
  5. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

I was also concerned about this, but after playing around with a buddy's SGS2 and imagining it being slightly larger, came to the conclusion that it will be totally doable. It's amazing how much more real estate there is on the screen. I can live with it :D
  6. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I have both an EVO 4g and a Thunderbolt I actually got the EVO a few months after my TB as a replacement for my BB work phone . I remember so many people saying the TB was just a EVO on verizon man what a lie the EVO is a pile of junk and sprint is HORRID in Denver . I don't even bother trying to use WiMaxx as it never works even in Central Downtown Denver if it works it's in and out of coverage . The 3g is horribly slow and the voice quality isn't there . I had thought that my BB 8330 was the reason I didn't get good cell service but after getting the EVO I realized that wasn't the case they are just a bad carrier

I really want to dump this single Sprint line and move it to Verizon asap
  7. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

This thread definitely got me started here, but I think I'll stick around afterwards too. Great group of folks.

Hard to find a forum community that doesn't just devolve into cliques that bicker back and forth. Great mods and great community here :)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  8. cusjs

cusjs VIP Member VIP Member

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO
  9. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

I knew today was the wrong day to actually be doing work at work... I jumped off the forums about 10am and start trying to catch up on work come back at 4:15 with 10+ pages to read. Like the good old days! back to work
  10. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

I posted a poll in the root section to get a feel for how many of us are going to root the phone versus not. Hit it up!
    timetoroot likes this.
  11. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

There are a lot of iFans around me too, but are all (a)pathetic sheep. The guys who are interested in phone tech are ALL Android people around me, hence why I was made fun of with a 3.7" phone.
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Link please. I'm on the app.
  13. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I know we just had the Rezound announcement and talked about it, but this is the Galaxy Nexus forum and we certainly don't want to start bashing other phones or getting bad blood between our fellow Android brothers and sisters. Let's stay on topic-ish and keep the other phone comments down to just comparisons if necessary.

Thanks
    ajdroidx, RichSz, AntimonyER and 4 others like this.
  14. AntimonyER

Just to be clear, is bashing Apple phones exempt?
    kcs7272 likes this.
  15. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

You fancy with the red huh? Puts us at 9AM - is that what time stores usually open?
  16. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Why would you need to?
  17. Mach Droid

Mach Droid Well-Known Member

We deep fry our turkey,always comes out great,However I do miss stuffing thats cooked inside the bird.
  18. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

well guys the razr will drop the 11th and the rezound the 14th. do you still believe it will drop the 17th?
  19. xs301

xs301 Well-Known Member

This thread may close/lock one day, but it will always live close to my heart. Lol. Really though, I have spent too much time reading this thread and dreaming about the phone!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  20. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

IndecisiveElle likes this.
  21. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I hope so but I don't know I could see a black friday release .

I am really impressed with the Rezound and have always loved my HTC phones Eris- Incredible - Tbolt - even the EVO .... I think I'll more then likely pick up the Rezound and give it a test run before getting the Nexus
  22. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

I hope so, it would fit a 3-day pattern, 11, 14, 17 :D
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Well, if you are that sure that the iPhone isn't self-bashing, by all means, go for it. :)

Srsly tho - please keep the owner-bashing on the low. iPhone converts are coming over in droves, best thing is to welcoming to all comers - just like Android. ;)
    Tytan, Ninja Monkey and AntimonyER like this.
  24. AntimonyER

I think people who develop apps etc. need superuser access. Plus there are a lot of apps developed by said people which only work on rooted phones, but are very nice to have.
    EarlyMon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.