Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2011-12-15 17:55:59
  1. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Everyone is so on edge... we'll look for meaning in anything! :p

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Saw snooki and it made me think back to college. Snooky's still around Antimony? Awe the good ole "boro" miss that town burnt most my brain out there, but it was worth every cell....funnest 4 years of my life!
  3. darejer

Saw this on AC from a guy that got to play with a friends Nexus (works for Google). Just thought I'd share:

"- It's very very sleek and nice to hold. Very light, but has a solid feel. It makes my Evo look like the brick it is. I wasn't sure I'd like a phone even bigger than the Evo at first.

- ICS is everything you've heard, it was fast and responsive. Scrolling through hundreds of contacts in the new People app (a lot of which had no pictures, and those show up as a grey box which is not very attractive) was no problem.

- Camera is near instant. I took a panorama, it tells you if you're moving the phone too fast, and automatically ends the panorama when you stop moving.

- Some apps already dismiss the software buttons, like the Gallery. Buttons show up when you tap the area, but otherwise the entire screen is usable. Its a big difference.

- ThingsI didn't get to try - browser, face unlock, any system settings.

In general, if you've used Honeycomb, ICS navigation is very similar."
    kyler13, Gandalf7, ASC and 7 others like this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Wow, totally worth the wait.

Clock's running, Edison - you now have just under 24 hours to thank 200 people here. :cool: :mad:

Mmmmmmppphhhffft... ah hahahahaa!
    Steven58 and AntimonyER like this.
  5. darejer

Apparently that was the GSM version... which I guess explains why the FCC passed through the GSM version before VZW's.
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

GSU grad! Snooky's is still there, but its not looking good, CVS got rezoning approval and want that spot for their store...
  7. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I spoke to my sister. She had both good news and bad news. I'm both happy and devastated.

Commence.
  8. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Awe :(
  9. AntimonyER

So wrong.
  10. K-West

K-West Active Member

Better ending
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

what a tease!
  12. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

13. darejer

You forgot to say that you sister is the VP of new phone distribution for VZW :p
  14. AntimonyER

We'll see though, pretty big outcry, and just common business sense you don't piss off your customers before even opening your doors...
  15. darejer

16. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Good news: She's coming out to visit in February for a week! I get to see my beautiful red-haired, green eyed 4 year old niece!

Bad news: Her dog, Penny, recently had puppies and even though I told her to reserve one for me (German Shepherd), she didn't.

:(:(
    drbugsmn likes this.
  17. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I'm sure I mean what a landmark for that town and some daRn good sheppards pie! Go Eagles lookin' real good this year
  18. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Phew! Not all so bad. The dog meant for you will come :)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  20. darejer

I know... just trying to keep something real going on here today :)
  21. darejer

If you stare at it long enough, covering one eye... you can start to see a big red Z appear in the picture...
    BabyBlues and jbdan like this.
  22. AntimonyER

Yeah, sure wish they could have beat App State, just all the breaks fell the other way. Oh well, great thing about FCS, don't have to worry if you are #1 or #2...

And on a slightly more relevant topic, what do yall think about this?
    Verizon To Introduce API Allowing For Customers To ‘Turbo Boost’ Their Bandwidth – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
  23. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

24. darejer

25. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

drbugsmn and BabyBlues like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.