Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

2. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

3. bradm77

bradm77 Well-Known Member

For some shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big dangerous guy who wants to kill us.

LOVE that movie!!!!! :D
    pcj likes this.
  4. tylerdurdin

tylerdurdin Well-Known Member

Was this release date for the European release....just went into the Verizon store today with my brother in-law and talked to the manager and two worker bees who have never even heard of it yet let alone give us ANY information on a pre-order. I am in no way insinuating that the post is a lie but these people were looking like deer in headlights.....and like we had no idea what WE were talking about.....just saying...
  5. AntimonyER

Excellent point, its not like cable internet where we are paying for the speed. We all pay the same rate, so we should all get the same data speed, as fast as Verizon can support.
  6. darejer

Store employees are admittedly the last to hear about anything (intentionally). Most will admit that customers know things before they do. That way, news does not get leaked very quickly or easily.
  7. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Awww. Sorry no puppy. But a 4 year old kinda acts like one sometimes. :p

+ 1
    That was good
  8. K-West

K-West Active Member

Those of us that live at the Jersey shore (i'm in middletown just off of Sandy Hook the northern end of the ocean beaches) and we call them Bennies, all the ppl that come down from north Jersey and New York. Hate all the traffic they cause, but the money they spend does help the local businesses.
  9. Mach Droid

Mach Droid Well-Known Member

Focus on the UPS guy delivering your phone like a pro soccer player looking for the winning goal!
  10. tylerdurdin

tylerdurdin Well-Known Member

I agree completely..... I am on AT&T .....I deal with the dumbest asses in the world......but no pre-order info on a phone coming out in less than two weeks? I have never Delta with Verizon but that's scary. I pre-ordered my captivate almost 3 weeks before it was released. ???? I would at least expect a "we are not taking pre-orders yet" or something. Man they are really kept in them dark over there.
  11. darejer

Or me rushing to look out the window on 11/17 every time a truck passes by :/
  12. darejer

They don't know anything until you do. I have a great VZW store by me. They told me that they didn't know that the RAZR would be available for preorder until it was on the website for the whole world to see. They also told me that they spend their downtime looking at forums like this to know what is going on... seriously!
  13. BabyBlues

New plan, I'm gonna have it shipped to your house so I can play with lights and sirens while chasing the ups truck!
  14. darejer

If they even do pre-orders... it will likely be announced on 11/10 and available to preorder immediately with the announcement. FCC filing to magically appear moments after that.
  15. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Yes, but also no, without any contradiction.

After it sunk in - older poster, first smartphone, trusting 3rd time upgrader - both going straight to the Gnex.

Details, details - kinda cool when you look at it a while. :)

It's now totally official -

The Gnex is now the first Nexus to go completely mainstream - and it's not even out yet!

Total newcomers absolutely get the value. :) :) :)
    Cam, TheRoosevelt and AntimonyER like this.
  16. darejer

Yeah... but did you see the part about her seeing it in a Best Buy ad for $50 bucks?! :p
  17. AntimonyER

This really could be huge, couldn't it? (NO THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE SAID!)

Ok, yes it is :D
  18. Mach Droid

Mach Droid Well-Known Member

Or we can just pull over every UPS truck we see till we find both of our phones.
  19. AntimonyER

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, And Mods ;) I have fulfilled my duty to my job, now its time to go home to my family. I may be on later, but probably not. Family time is #1.
    Mach Droid likes this.
  20. BabyBlues

I like that idea too! I've always wanted to be in an officer's car and not be in trouble.
    dawnierae likes this.
  21. I dont understand why google won't just do a worldwide release on the 17th. I mean if they really want to try and combat the iphone that would be the best way to do it. Come on verizon!
  22. darejer

If you think about it... kids aren't going to spend $300 on a high end phone (at least not middle class ones). So, it is really adults that are going to be buying one of the big 3 this month. Without trying to piss anyone off... those just heading to a store to buy a new phone will get the RAZR... those that have done their homework will get the Nexus. Not sure who, if any, will by the Rezound. The RAZR has a lot of hype and selling points that will sway people that are not super geeky or OCD researchers. My 2 cents, at least.
  23. darejer

Probably more about supply and distribution than anything.
  24. brightside

brightside Active Member

first time poster here. just wanted to say that the Gnex is going to be my first android phone and i am super excited about it!

also, since finding this forum, my production at work as dramatically decreased. i simultaneously already love you guys and gals (for posting such great info) and hate you (for turning me into a robot that hits refresh).
    BabyBlues likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.