Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

22? Nope. Congrats BabyBlues!

BabyBlues likes this.
  2. speede541

speede541 Well-Known Member

I know where you're coming from, but on the flip side I like to wear mine in my back pocket. Then again, I can sit on my current phone and it doesn't break. Hmmm...
  3. callmeox

callmeox Well-Known Member

Until the mods merge my double post..... :p
  4. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Thank you!

Just a thought here, you might want to try not doing that for the next 12 days or so. Break that habit now or you may have a broken phone and a good story for the er doctor as to why there are glass shards in your tushy
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Lol. They're usually pretty good about not doing that when someone hits the 1,000 marks :p
  6. ssean227

ssean227 Member

Sorry it took so long to post had 15 pages to read through first. I had the bionic and the verizon case fit the extended battery. The car dock and house dock worked with the case on it so hopefully the gnex does also.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  7. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

A most excellent post! I, for one, hope that the Nexus sells like hotcakes, but after Black Friday. I hope it's quiet on the front when it's time for us to get ours!

Hey! I thought there was a strict no name-calling policy! And from a mod, too. tsk tsk tsk

No, I think that she's saying average customers are both misinformed and disinterested in having the latest and greatest. For example, I'm sure your vacuum cleaner is of average quality. Most of ours are. However, avid vacuum cleaner followers might say you're an idiot for not having an Electrolux Trilobite 2.0. Are they right? Not necessarily. You're just not as interested in it as they are.

Most people just want a phone that works and looks decent. We're the crazy ones.:p
    OfTheDamned, nj02vette and BabyBlues like this.
  8. AntimonyER

And it isn't just with phones for me. Cars, Washer/Dryer, Coffee Maker, Vacuum Cleaner, Toaster, I research the crap out of every purchase to make sure we are getting the best value. Drives my wife nuts, but funny how the stuff around the house that she is always complaining about is the stuff she bought without doing the research ;)
    rsb148, OfTheDamned, ASC and 2 others like this.
  9. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Aaaaannnd our most childish quote of the day comes from, as always, P3:

Seriously, I didn't make that up.

Back on topic, I'm wondering if I should jump on the SGN on day 1. I already returned the X2 in July, and they only let you return it once before you're stuck with whatever you've got, right? I'm expecting to be completely wowed and awed by the SGN, but would it be terrible to wait 2 or 3 days and see all the reviews first? What if there is a huge problem with 4G, etc.??
  10. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

Looked all over but can not seem to find it?

One of the Mods (Early or OTD maybe) posted a cartoon about a dumb dumb going into a store and wanting an iPhone. The cleark tried to upsell but the dumb dumb was too dumb...............LOL

Can anyone post a link to this for me? I have a friend that has to see this :)
  11. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

lennydude likes this.
  12. overbyc1

overbyc1 Well-Known Member

I think we'll be ok. I went by the Sprint store here in town to check out the Galaxy SII on launch day around 1pm. They had not sold a single one. I was a little saddened. The sales girl stated that one guy had come in the night before and convinced them to sale him one that night. But that was the only one.

It was Sprint though.

And it wasn't the Galaxasaurus Nex.

Not too much longer!
  13. AntimonyER

I imagine that he was talking about a twitter post, not something in here. (As that would get Han in trouble)

haha, TOTALLY misread that, thought you were talking about the childish quote of the day, thats what I get for skimming
  14. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Just go to Youtube and search for EVO vs iPhone4 :)
  15. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

What I've been doing lately is just trying to use the virtual KB and not the physical one. I use Smart Keyboard Pro. I like it. I also have SwiftKey. My freind at work says the same thing about the KB. He went from a OG to an X and say he doesn't even miss the physical KB any more.
    zanoodi likes this.
  16. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Just finally got to chat online with the VZ reps. I tried 3 of them. Neither of them knew when the RAZR would be in stores, and had no info on SGN. The second one actually asked me for the link to the Verizon commercial that says 11.11.11 and asked "It's an official Verizon commercial?"

Poor saps.
    tjriley likes this.
  17. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

Just read these new posts by P3.......... (for what they are worth)

Quote: lets get the hypebeast rollin, Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby.

Quote: A new world order is coming, get ready for a whole new look outlook on the Universe, R U READY?

These were posted about 15 minutes ago.................
    speede541 likes this.
  18. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

19. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

20. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I actually WENT to the VZW corporate store yesterday and asked about Nexus. They said they had NO INFORMATION, as all new phones and promotional materials are literally overnighted to them the day before release.

So I don't put a lot of confidence in store reps having the information we need.

21. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Good day to ya'll! love sleeping late

12 days!
  23. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

you never know..
  24. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

so even if you pay for the service, its bad for your phone is what you are saying?
  25. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

I do the exact same thing. Too much, usually.
    Mach Droid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.