***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Thanks for clearing that up! I just wish we had something concrete and new.

Well, at least we're in October, everybody! I can't believe we've made it this far without at least a couple of flaming, bannable rants. :p

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Speaking of rants, the folks here are far more and better behaved than those of us who were involved in the epoch Incredible thread. Just sayin'. :p
  3. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Eh, I think it's you, Steven. You're a good influence.

You should see me in "Forum Games".
  4. Steven58

Thank you, and thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at your work there. :p
  5. kastleberg

kastleberg Well-Known Member

Totally. But, I would more appreciate the gesture of providing us with a stock device. It's symbolic I guess. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe for a fraction of a second that Verizon would have some altruistic motive for doing so. I just feel like it would be a good way for Verizon to say that they are listening to a small, but important group of customers.
  6. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

If companies listened to a small but important group of customers, I'd still be able to buy Mickey Mouse bars at the grocery store. :p
    ryoung19 likes this.
  7. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

this is Verizon we are talking about. Awesome Android phones are not synonomous with them. We get table scraps while the other carriers enjoy 4 course meals.
  8. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

You sound like me a la 1 week ago.

October 11, CK! October 11!! You'll get so much food you'll feel sorry for the other 3 carriers' customers.
  9. cereal killer

I'll never feel sorry for the other carriers lol. They already are loaded with TONS of stellar Android hardware. If your prediction is right we will only have 1 great one :) No feeling sorry

I always forget though. We have the iPhone I shouldn't complain :p
  10. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

After getting scraps for the last two years and finally being shown the buffet known as "Prime", I'm afraid we won't know what to do with ourselves...

If this thing turns out to be everything we hoped for and then some, what the heck will we complain about then? :p
  11. cereal killer

Why is it taking so long to release it lol
  12. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

It means Paul is dead. Or the walrus was Paul. Or Paul is a dead walrus.
    Yeah it is. Besides, hopping up a Honda is more fun than a Vette, right?
    Good points all.
  13. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

My head and jaw are on fire from a root canal and the first thing I do after slowly driving home is check this thread... ridiculous.
  14. kastleberg

Lol. Loving the dedication. Though the weekend has been pretty dead. I feel like next week and the Monday after will be nuts in here.
  15. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

CTIA 10/11 will be held not so far from where I live in North county of San Diego. I was thinking of attending it to see Nexus Prime myself, but just figured that admission ticket for public is over 1000 dollars! I will just watch it over online video news.
  16. kastleberg

The exhibit pass starts at $75. That should get you in right? Although, if you're about to drop a few hundred on a phone, tacking on another 75 bucks might be a bit much.
  17. Sandroidfan

That's exhibits pass for member (85 for non member). I was looking at partner events that needs expensive super pass. Not sure if I can get into that Samsung/Google event with only exhibit pass. If so, that's great!
  18. chanop

chanop Well-Known Member

19. kastleberg

Too bad you can't pay a few bucks just to go to one event. Hahaha.
  20. Sandroidfan

Someone on the other forum said it requires expensive super pass to attend that Google/Samsung event. So I'm not sure. If I can get there with cheap exhibition pass, then I will.
  21. Sandroidfan

22. Steven58

We're getting there. Now we need leaked info.
  23. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

This guy appears to have a picture of it.

LINK
  24. r4yN

r4yN Well-Known Member

this can't be the nexus prime... u can cleary see Samsung's Touch Wiz-UI and the prime will have stock android ICS without any launcher/UI/...

also omap 4460 seems a bit unlikely... as we all know there are some problems with the new OMAP 4-Soc... the new exynos 4212-soc seems more likely
  25. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Agreed. Losers are coming out of the woodwork with fake pics while they still can, before the 11th.

Edit: I guess I mean that I hope this guy is a fake loser. He's saying it will be bloated and Touchwizzed.

I hope that's not true. :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.