• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that there are apps for this in the Windows tablet world, but I don't know about similar apps in Android.

The HTC Flyer has a unique approach to stylus integration, it's way cool. Check it out on YouTube. You could do that on one of those.

Given that you posted a baseball diamond (fan here) plus we're talking about Android, plus for all we know, the solution might so impress your student's dad that he might spill some more Gnex beans - that's 3 for 3 on-topic in this crowd! ;) :D

since there's not a lot to talk about, here is the website for our baseball program. I'm the big & very unphotogenic guy that coaches the pitchers...lol

http://www.owassobaseball.com/

Upvote 0
Verizon rep on chat just told me they dont have a release date from sammy, that they have been promised the phone but not given any more info. It is just a verizon chat rep but thought it worth mentioning. (have a screenshot of the convo but cant post cause this is my first post)

Ironically, the exact opposite of what Samsung says. They are now both pointing the finger at each other?!

Upvote 0
so pressing the chat rep further he says when sammy gives the date to verizon, it goes up on the website the same day, and that it is for sure sammy making the call

Chat reps, are pretty much the lowest on the food chain, I personally don't believe it.

Sammy may give VZW the "earliest" day it can be sold but VZW decided when they actually it put it up for sale...

My money is still on hearing something "official" from VZW on Mon. or Tue. once they get through the RAZR and Rezound launches...

Upvote 0
Chat reps, are pretty much the lowest on the food chain, I personally don't believe it.

Sammy may give VZW the "earliest" day it can be sold but VZW decided when they actually it put it up for sale...

My money is still on hearing something "official" from VZW on Mon. or Tue. once they get through the RAZR and Rezound launches...

Agree... but prob Tuesday or Wednesday. They have to give the Rezound at least 24 hours of happy time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones