Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Haha, good enough :rolleyes:
  2. darkestred

darkestred Well-Known Member

Strictly with the screen being lit for. My tb knocks 1% off every 5 minutes and a couple of seconds. This is all subjective. What is his normal use vs yours or mine?
  3. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

I think to many people are obsessing over the soft keys...

For those posting "chats" its nice to bug them :p (I'm evil).

But in almost ALL cases CSR's know MUCH less then we do. They are the absolute bottom of the food chain for information. And for that one out of a 1000 that is friends with someone who does know something they are not going to risk their job by releasing it in a chat with a random customer...
    callmeox likes this.
  4. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Agreed. As I've mentioned before, The Source has never said "This is the date", they have always said "This is what I've heard, and I haven't heard anything different." If the date changes, that doesn't impact my faith in The Source or Steven. It simply means that the date changed, and perhaps word didn't get to The Source quickly enough to let us know. I still feel better taking The Source's word than I do any of the faked documents or rumors from other sites.
    robpeck, hgray, Steven58 and 2 others like this.
  5. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Can anyone comment on shipping times. If you order on a Friday, when would you expect to receive it? I ask b/c I'm going to be out of town and may have to ship it to where I'm going to be.
  6. th0r615

th0r615 Well-Known Member

There has to be a way to get the bar and dots to hide... if not I bet there will be a mod on XDA and hopefully merged into CM9
  7. Crashumbc

Depends on how much you pay, I ordered my Dinc. overnight :p
  8. gapi

gapi VIP Member VIP Member

*** gapi raises his head out of his hands, logs on, and reaches for the "Thanks" button wanting to know how many more followers Steven58 needs. Unwilling to log off he puts his chin down and lurks ***

owen sixteen likes this.
  9. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

So close! The pin is where I live and it's right on the edge of 4G coverage. I work at almost dead center bottom of the map right on the river...might could pick up some 4G signal here. The sad thing is it'll probably be 2 years before that area is extended to cover where I live.

Attached Files:

• 4g.JPG
      4g.JPG
      File size:
      56.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

Travillion, BobF, th0r615 and 2 others like this.
  11. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

Some phones also have free overnight shipping. Let's hope the Gnex is one of them :D
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

You fibbed to us???!!!!

I even just sent you a message thinking that you really had signed off for a whle :p
  13. Puppa

Puppa Well-Known Member

AMOLED uses much less power with a mostly-black screen vs. the LCD screen in the T-bolt, so while this is good news, it does get tempered a bit by this fact.
  14. darejer

I'm on Sprint... switching to VZW. So, I've nevered order through VZW. You get to choose which shipping option you want? Is like 2-day free, but have to pay more for overnight? Any idea of the options/prices?
  15. darejer

Overnight means if you order let's say by Friday at noon, you'll have it on Saturday?
  16. lennyk1313

lennyk1313 Well-Known Member

Long time lurker, but have decided to finally make my first post. Have been waiting for SGN for a while now. The anticipation is killing meI I am an ex Android user and now have an iPhone 4, but if all goes well will be selling it and getting my hands on Nexus. Unfortunately no upgrades for me, as I have already used mine, so I will have to pay a full retail. Hopefully it will be worth it :)
  17. Crashumbc

Depends on stock levels, I "think" FedEx does Saturday deliveries but expect to pay a LOT. If it DOES release on Thursday, I would order it then and you should have it Friday.

I "think" I paid like 15-20 dollars for overnight delivery by 9:30am... If I remember correctly.
  18. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Welcome to the forums - and to our corner of crazy!
  19. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I will be waiting in line at the nearest VZW store on the morning of the 17th, unless the online ordering goes live on the 15th and I can get overnight shipping.
    dawnierae likes this.
  20. Highwayman

Highwayman VIP Member VIP Member

You are not alone!:)
    bammbamm likes this.
  21. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Yeah, I knew you weren't going anywhere. :D
  22. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Greetings Nexlings!

Nice to see that our group bipolar disorder is on the upswing/manic stage today.

[​IMG]
    coach26, drbugsmn, dawnierae and 2 others like this.
  23. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

I will be paying full retail too. Full retail is still unanswered but rumored at $649. I think..
  24. thenew3

thenew3 Well-Known Member

Usually if you ask the rep nice enough, they'll waive the overnight fees. If not, it was around $15 the last time I had something overnighted from verizon.
  25. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

Go Steelers!

17th is good news.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.