Official gPad/zPad portfolio cover - bulk buyAccessories

1. msieg080

msieg080 Active Member

I have a quote in hand from a Chinese company and I am willing to buy approximately 30 official gpad/zpad portfolio covers. These are the nice ones without the snaps or that tab that sticks out - magnetic clasp built into.

The guy on xda who bought 1 provided official pics on his unit: Denis Tan's Photos - Review of ViewSonic G Tablet | Facebook

The item is at:

Advertisement
    :
    watersrules and xmr405o like this.
  2. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

Looks good.. been looking for something like this and I'm impatient.. anyone else?
  3. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

Does it effectively hold the tablet at a good viewing angle when you have it on your lap? If it does, I might be interested.
  4. msieg080

msieg080 Active Member

I don't have them yet, but if I were to guess, it's more for something above your lap. It does not have the multiple notches for different viewing angles. Don't forget, the top - down view of the gtab is best. and from sides, top down still best, it's when you lean it too far back, you get that "negative" effect. As soon as I have them, I will post my thoughts.
  5. Zebulon

Ok, cool. I'm definitely interested, regardless.
  6. calsnook

calsnook Active Member

Count me in, interested! What a great forum!!
  7. Falco1

Falco1 Member

I would definitely be interested as well. Looks nice and am in the market for one. I will hold off on purchasing anything until I hear back from you.
  8. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

I already bought a case from Amazon a while back. Though this one seems better, one case is enough for me. Thanks though :)
  9. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

Definitely interested in one. None of the cases I can find are the folio type I'm looking for.
  10. watersrules

any word on these?
  11. msieg080

msieg080 Active Member

Yes - I just received notice that they are shipping out today! I am guessing at least 7 days to get here?? We'll see.
  12. msieg080

msieg080 Active Member

Guys - be sure to watch this closely. I also posted on XDA that they have shipped and I expect them within a week. I am getting bombarded over there! I will post them to this thread first and I don't want you guys to miss out!
  13. watersrules

appreciate your work!
  14. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Lol. I saw ur thread...yep there's a lot of gtab owners over at xda.
  15. kimkgk

kimkgk Well-Known Member

I might be interested too. I like the Kindle app and read at night with it. Might be nice to have the case if it would work for that.
  16. watersrules

msieg080, I'm interested to hear your impression of the portfolio when you get them
  17. msieg080

msieg080 Active Member

UPDATE 2/24 1:18 AM
    Thank you everyone for working with me on this sale! I now have receipts out to everyone who made it for the first 28 cases.
    I have one left - the slightly damaged one for $18. It is truly only slight damage. I have one person in line for it, and no others yet.
    I am very sorry for those who did not make it in time. I really wish I had a lot of money and could have bought a few hundred of these...
    ENJOY YOUR NEW CASES!!

Okay!! It's official. 30 cases all sitting here (minus 1 that is mine)! My whole basement smells of pleather and I love it!

I have personally looked at all 30. All of them are essentially identical. I have only noticed that some fit a little tighter then others, so you have to work it in a little. All the holes line up correctly. Not every one of them has the camera "PERFECTLY" in the hole, but I have found none of them that cover it or interfere. I picked a tighter one that caused the top strap to pucker up, but it's already settled down.

Final Price = $26 (includes the shipping charge) *** SORRY, was $25 - had to change since almost all shipping ended up $1 more then I had thought***

Please no international orders (sorry guys - would love to help but all of these are gonna be gone quick and it's more work then I want to try and ship beyond local borders - If you choose to set up a freight forward, then that is up to you, as long as the address is US).

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT USERNAME AND YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.

**** DO NOT POST YOUR ORDER TO THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING IT ****

You have 24 hours to respond to the receipt or I will give yours to the next available person. Please only order the quantity equal to gtabs you own. I want to be fair to all the gtab customers waiting for these. Please be fair. These are "As is" - I am not a store, no warranty implied, no returns.

One case came in with a 1/8" scrape that went through the pleather (inside right bottom below gtab menu buttons). I am offerring this case for $18 - IF YOU WANT IT, PLEASE STATE THAT IN THE MESSAGE. If you receive a receipt for full amount, then I already sold the discounted item.

Everything is shipping USPS priority and I will do my very best to get these out within a day of payment receipt.

ENJOY!!!
    hsc123 and watersrules like this.
  18. watersrules

sent you a PM, but didn't see it in my sent folder, hope you got it!
  19. Zebulon

Any chance of you ordering another batch of these? I dragged my feet and now I'm regretting a missed opportunity.
  20. watersrules

I received mine Saturday. I love it. Fits nice and snug, looks and feels nice. This is exactly what I was looking for. The only downside is it does cover up the usb and memory card slots, but thats not a big deal for me at all. Thank you for the quick shipping!!
  21. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Anyway to still get in on this deal ??

or is the slightly damaged one still available ??

Thanks
  22. cray91

cray91 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I'm way late too...anyone know how to get one of these?
  23. xjarl

xjarl Member

Have a try to it2steve's site: electroniccrap.com
    He has several versions. also this one. Good luck!
  24. xjarl

xjarl Member

try to this site: electroniccrap.com you can get the best one you like.