[OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive ThreadAccessories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. cbtk18

cbtk18 Active Member This Topic's Starter

What will you use?

The only experience I have is with the InvisibleShield. Seems to work ok----but I may end up going for a case if I can find something form fitting/slim.

Advertisement
  2. Jason Stix Buckley

Jason Stix Buckley Well-Known Member

I was going to start a topic on this today, but you have already done so.

I was actually curious if people were going to case it or let it go nekked. :) Of course, I will probably put the thin shield deal on the screen to protect it, but I have never had any of my previous phones in a case of any kind. I do not like the bulk, and I am careful with my phones (I think over the years I have only dropped a phone a few times at the most).

3. Locke

Locke Member

I may go with the Black/Red Gradient case, as it seems very form fit to the Inc. I wont know until I see it though. I'm more excited about the desktop mounted charger! that thing looks sweet.

4. Dragonoid

Dragonoid Member

I remember seeing the list I heard silicon cases are the best so I might just get whatever silicon ones that are at least half black I dont want a whole red one.

5. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

I'll just put a screen protector on it, or maybe one of the Case-Mate Go Bare or Clear Armor coverings.

6. andr0idfan

andr0idfan Member

the thin-ness of the phone is a major part of why i'm attracted to it. don't think i want to add a case to make it fatter and stick inside of my pockets.

7. XDaydreamerX11

XDaydreamerX11 Well-Known Member

Any links? I haven't seen the desktop charger! I have never owned a smartphone, and am not sure who is "reputable" online, yet inexpensive. Any advice?

8. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

9. XDaydreamerX11

XDaydreamerX11 Well-Known Member

Thank you! <3

10. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

I'll probably get the Body Glove case/holster combo. I can't live without the holster. Had my Voyager in one, and now my Storm(from Seidio).

11. AndroidRobot

AndroidRobot Member

That launch package has some nice stuff in it! Can't wait to get a good case for the phone. Might wait for the Anti-glare screen protector though.

12. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

Definitely going to pick up the desk charger, seems like the Incredible will fit right in (very slick and modern looking). Also, I'll probably hold off on a case until Seidio makes one. Preferably when they adapt their Innocase II line to the Incredible.

13. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Seidio case all the way. They even have the Incredible on their home page right now.

danablue likes this.
  14. herkulease

herkulease Member

I like the speck candyshell cases for the ipod touches.

I doubt they'll make one for the incredible.

Case-mate has a gelli case but I haven't seen one in stores before to feel and see what its like.

15. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

i will be getting 2 desktop docks one for my desk at work the other for my nightstand. anyone know if they will be avail right away when the phone is released?

16. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member

I only have a PDA (Dell Axim) right now, but really like to use it bare - makes it easier to charge/change batteries. I just use the padded slip-on case that came with it and it has kept it safe in my purse and when carrying it while hiking w/GPS. When i need to look at the screen, I just slip it out part-way, get a look, then slip it back in the case. I have dropped it many times on the trail and it's been very protected.

I hope to get a similar case for the Incredible - hopefully without a belt clip. It might even fit into the Dell case, but it's a lot thinner than my Axim.

17. rileyra

rileyra Well-Known Member

i want the black to red faded case, looks cool as hell

18. Dustinb

Dustinb Well-Known Member

I NEVER use cases on my phone because I am all about the sleekness of a phone. The Incredible looks to be VERY sleek but the camera concerns me.

I may get a case just so I don't scratch up the camera since it protrudes from the back. I don't wanna set my phone face down on the table each time I set it down.

19. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

I need a cover with beltclip or armstrap for workout. I would like to put that ipod away for awhile.

20. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member

hey man would you mind postin the link or pic of the desktop charger? I can't seem to find it.

21. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

fish: it's in my post in this thread. ;)
    click on the link, it has all the accessory info for this phone.

fish2587 likes this.
  22. Aristo7905

Aristo7905 Member

I will be using a case. I have a habit of dropping things and the best case to date that i have use is the incipio silicrylic on my storm (seen here .
    Hopefully they make one for the Incredible. I don't mind the extra thickness (thats what she said) of the phone if it means it doesnt break when I drop it.

-J

23. fish2587

thanks bud!

24. fish2587

probably an obvious answer to this question, but does the phone lay horizontally in 'landscape' when it's on the desk charger? I would think so with the USB on the side. However, if it does, will there be some sort of recognition by the phone with a desk clock applicaiton or somethin that opens up? (like the N1 in it's dock)

i'm aware the phone isn't out yet and we can't know for sure, just curious as to what ya guys think or speculate

25. cbtk18

cbtk18 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.