• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No incredible case on seidioonline.com

I have been over that site every which way, so unless you can provide a more specific link, then I you are wrong in my mind.
Yeah, it's not in the text at all - see attachment...

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 425
Upvote 0
No incredible case on seidioonline.com

I have been over that site every which way, so unless you can provide a more specific link, then I you are wrong in my mind.

Ummmmm they do?? :thinking:

Not here, they don't!

Seidio

Yeah, it's not in the text at all - see attachment...

OK, I've been to the Seidio site probably 10 times and every single time I've been on the homepage it's only had the Evo link. So thanks for the screenshot. I asked about this in another thread when someone said they saw the DI listed on the Seidio website but never got a reply.

I emailed them anyway and they say that they have a whole line of accessories planned for the DI but no release timeline at all. So I guess it's just a matter of wait and see.

Upvote 0
VZW added various cases to in-stock inventory, some have yet to appear online.
I just placed an order for the following... free overnight / delivery tomorrow.

You can call their Internet Orders Dept at 800-711-7773.
Identify each case buy Item Number to confirm availability.

2x Incredibles on 4/29.... followed by TV-out cable and dock...
All is good ;)

----------------------------------
Snap On Cover (Hard)
Black w/ Red Gradient - VZW6300COVRDG
4541547720_8ab22109b0_m.jpg

Just tried to call the number above and order this case - but the representative who helped me was clueless. Just said they weren't available cause they're not currently on the site... Said maybe they already ran out, or sent all of their limited quantities out to stores - uggh. Loving the run around...

EDIT ----> I tried calling #611 then option 4 then 0 and got someone who would actually check the inventory and got both the gradient case and the Body Glove case ordered for me. Much happier now - we'll see which one I like best. ;-)

Upvote 0
I currently have a BB curve and love the Leather pouch that it came with.. nice and slim for front pocket use, yet offers some protection from pocket lint (and the occasional coins). Anyone aware of anything that would be similar to this for the Incredible?

Does anyone know if they will or if someone else makes a slide in pouch case...much like the BlackBerry cases? No belt clip, just a slide in pouch. Coming from the Blackberry, I really like the slide in pouch...it provided enough protection for me. Thanks.

If anyone (like me) is looking for a very thin slip case to provide scratch protection for the phone while it's in your pocket but not interfere with its actual operation, this is the nicest looking one I have found - positive reviews, and it's cheap as heck too. Made in the USA!

http://www.sfbags.com/products/nexus-one-suede-jacket/nexus-one-suede-jacket.htm

To get an Incredible-sized sleeve this is the reply they emailed to me today:

"You can order a case for your HTC Droid by ordering the Nexus One Suede Jacket and then when you get to the special instructions at check out write: "I really want a Suede Jacket for my HTC Droid. The official dimensions are: ___- x _____ x ____. I understand that it will take about a week to make up special for me."

If in the meantime, you get your Droid and you have access to a soft measuring tape, it would be great if you could email us with your order number and the horizontal and vertical circumference (wrap the tape measure around at the bulkiest points). These measurements help us make sure your Suede Jacket size comes out perfect."

Reactions: hnsjst
Upvote 0
If anyone is interested in getting the otterbox defender case, which offers what I believe to be the most protection available, please e-mail the company here:

Contact Information // OtterBox.com

and ask them to make the defender case for the droid incredible. Even if you don't care about the case, please e-mail them anyway. They will only make the case is enough people e-mail them!

For some info on the Defender case:

YouTube - OtterBox Defender Series for Apple iPhone 3G Instructional Video

Defender Series Cases by OtterBox // OtterBox.com

YouTube - Otterbox Defender Series Drop Test

YouTube - Yellow and Black OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 3G (PART 1)
YouTube - Yellow and Black OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 3G (PART 2)

AND no, I'm not trying to sell these, I'm only trying to get otterbox to make one for the Incredible.

Upvote 0
I've never owned a screen protector on any device I've had and not had any scratch issues. Does anyone know how the screen on the Incredible matches up to the screen on the nexus one? I've seen a few videos on the nexus one and how scratch resistant the screen in. I'd rather not put a screen protector on my device because IMO it washes out the brightness and colors a tad bit. Here's a vid of the N1 and how scratch resistant the screen is...

YouTube - Nexus One- Its Scratch Resistant

Upvote 0
Ok important question (kind of)....

has anyone used the verizon display protectors currently offered on their website?

i want to have a screen protector on at all times and don't want to wait for the steinheil to come out and scratch my screen up by accident...

so in the mean time i'm planning on buying a screen protector offered by verizon and want to know people's experiences with them. thank a lot

Upvote 0
Ok important question (kind of)....

has anyone used the verizon display protectors currently offered on their website?

i want to have a screen protector on at all times and don't want to wait for the steinheil to come out and scratch my screen up by accident...

so in the mean time i'm planning on buying a screen protector offered by verizon and want to know people's experiences with them. thank a lot

I have used the Verizon screen protectors for the past two years on my LG Dare and just bought a pack from the VZ store yesterday for my Incredible. The three-pack was perfect to get me through my two-year contract. i found them to be easy to apply, easy to remove and well fitting.

I'd say one protector lasted about 6-10 months before I thought, "I should put a new one on" due to light scratches etc. Above all, the actual face of the phone looks as nice today as the day I bought it which is the point, right?

The Dare is a full touch screen phone. I never had any issues with sensitivity etc.

Upvote 0
I have used the Verizon screen protectors for the past two years on my LG Dare and just bought a pack from the VZ store yesterday for my Incredible. The three-pack was perfect to get me through my two-year contract. i found them to be easy to apply, easy to remove and well fitting.

I'd say one protector lasted about 6-10 months before I thought, "I should put a new one on" due to light scratches etc. Above all, the actual face of the phone looks as nice today as the day I bought it which is the point, right?

The Dare is a full touch screen phone. I never had any issues with sensitivity etc.

Thanks for the great info.

Can i ask whether or not the "Privacy" aspect of the screen protector dimmed the display at all? I want to take full advantage of the bright and colorful display of the DI's amoled display.

Do you think these screen protectors will hinder the display at all?

Upvote 0
If anyone is interested in getting the otterbox defender case, which offers what I believe to be the most protection available, please e-mail the company here:

Contact Information // OtterBox.com

and ask them to make the defender case for the droid incredible. Even if you don't care about the case, please e-mail them anyway. They will only make the case is enough people e-mail them!

I just e-mailed Otterbox about making a case for the HTC Incredible. I purchased a Body Glove case through Verizon last night to get me through until Otterbox creates a case for the Incredible. I have had MANY cases before with other phones and NOTHING compares to Otterbox..by far the best on the market!!! :D:D:D

Reactions: money6891
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones