***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

The 8250 is for GSM phones. I was hoping for the the QSD8672 for a phone that is to be Incredible. Only 720p recording now.

andr0idfan and Norril like this.
  2. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I actually hope this is the production model. I rather like the red accent around the camera.
  3. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

4. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

doesn't look quite as thick too, the contoured back.
  5. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

VERY similar to the N1 and Droid. Had all 3 lined up and they look the same. It seems a wee bit thinner than the Moto.
    andr0idfan, Norril, Steven58 and 5 others like this.
  6. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

whats DSP mean? line 2
  7. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

I thought the contoured back looked horrendous when it was red now that it is flat black it looks way better and I don’t even mind anymore
  8. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

I hope someone is making a whole list of these specs to put in the first post
  9. shawn487

NKT, do you have more pictures or video? or is that it? are you holding back some pictures just letting them trickle in
  10. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

So we're lookin' at less than .54 thick but at least .45. Not a bad range, still thinner than my .65 enV2 lol
    wordweaver27 likes this.
  11. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

NKT, how much internal storage does it have? The Droiddeveloper report had it at only 70 or so megs?
  12. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

There are a few more pics. Trying to "sanitize" them ;)
    andr0idfan, DroID RaGE, woop and 5 others like this.
  13. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

Thanks NKT, pictures look great and I can breathe easier with those kind of specs. But I wont appreciate it when my RSS reader explodes from everyone posting these pictures... :p
  14. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

Might you have one of the front? Possibly with the screen lit up?

I'm not going to pay attention at all in class today...
  15. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Not sure, 512MB flash. But how much is available I don't know. I'll see if I can find out...
  16. Sigmund Droid

Sigmund Droid Well-Known Member

Agreed! This will more than tie me over until CTIA, where I do suspect we'll receive an official announcement on the release of the Incredible from Big Red.
  17. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

NKT, you definitely have us hanging on your ever post waiting for more pictures to trickle in. Can I ask how many more you still have up your sleeve being "sanitized"? :D
  18. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

Just an fyi, i've updated the first post with all the latest info. If something is incorrect or missing please PM me. I'll try to keep up...:)
    Norril, greggds, RadYOacTiVe and 7 others like this.
  19. Sigmund Droid

Sigmund Droid Well-Known Member

I'm with you there.
  20. andiron

andiron Well-Known Member

I have a few questions....

Unless I missed something....the battery in this phone will be a bit lower in capacity than that of the N1...at 1300mh...correct?

How likely is it that a higher capacity battery will be released for this phone?

Do the higher capacity batteries out there in the marketplace actually provide extended times and perform up to OEM standard?

Do higher capacity batteries tend to require a larger back cover...and would that also be likely available?

The soft finish by HTC is awesome....I assume that if a larger battery cover were to be required for an extended battery...the original soft cover finish would not be available in a larger back cover...correct?

Finally, I see you guys talking about bringing the clock speed back up on this processor....would you also be looking for a larger battery if you were to do this?

I know I've asked a lot of questions...and they are a bit off topic...but I think they are pertinent to what has been discussed here today. I'm much more excited about this phone....just wondering if it will be slower than the N1.

21. shawn487

I have a feeling i am not going to get any work done today.... I should have called in hung over
    Sigmund Droid likes this.
  22. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Well-Known Member

Ok, my faith has been restored! It's amazing what a minor change from gloss red to flat black can do. What was once overwrought and child-like has become sleek and purposeful. With this new info, I'm firmly back in the Incredible camp. The N1 had me for a bit, but I'm back. ;)
  23. migeeman

migeeman Member

NKT, is the HTC Incredible using AMOLED screen at 800x480 like the one used for the Nexus 1? I would love to see a picture of the front in you have one available. Thanks for the great news today. I only had to dig through 99 pages to get some real information-hehe.
  24. bhill

bhill Well-Known Member

ok, NOW I'm out of lurk-land!! THIS is the droid I've been looking for, no question. Thanks, NKT. Can't wait to see/hear an official announcement, and my NE2 is up....

....wait for it....

.....3/24/10! :D
  25. Poboy

Poboy Well-Known Member

Digital Signal Processing, in other words the 'cell phone' part of the device. Don't worry about its speed as you will never be able to see what it affects.
    Kappy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.