1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikappetapi022

pikappetapi022 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted if anything new comes out.

Big Red better say something soon, they're getting outshined already....but i guess they do have the "tractor beam of hotness" whenever they decided to unlease it!
  2. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

3. v4npro

v4npro Well-Known Member

All I want is Verizon/HTC announce the Incredible, release spec sheet, and a release date which would be 2 days later. :) :D
    JohnKuczek likes this.
  4. ryanmck25

ryanmck25 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. And I don't think its too much to ask for :)
  5. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

When news starts pouring in these twitter resources should help sift through it all.

Twitter photo stream from the zip code of the Las Vegas convention center:
    PicFog - real-time image search

Twitter CTIA tweet stream from the zip code of the Las Vegas convention center:
    near:89101 CTIA - Twitter Search

Since these filter by location you'll only get tweets from people who are actually there.
    Tyler likes this.
  6. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

True. I could see HTC doing the announcment and showing it off with a media press release from VZW with the phone at HTCs booth and VZWs. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing was said. I'd also be angry lol.
  7. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

Actually, one of our testers/moles posted info that suggests that there is probably 8GB of moviNAND flash memory which is obviously read/write. The advantage being that if Android still does not allow saving apps to microSD, we have 8GB onboard memory (which should be plenty for the average user). I know the new Palms have this kind of memory but I'm not sure if there is another Android device that has this.
  8. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

I dont know who he is but McSexypants just put this on twitter

McSexypants: HTC Incredible seen at Verizon booth! HTC Incredible announced tomorrow?
  9. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

he needs to cop a picture of that!
  10. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Well-Known Member

Don't know if that is the big news they had planned for the 23rd, but I called the 32GB MicroSD! Nice!

Here's the Gizmodo link if anyone cares: http://gizmodo.com/5498699/sandisk-...ost-giantest-storage-thatll-fit-in-your-phone

Ooh, how about this? The SanDisk press release makes a big deal about OEMs bundling the 32GB card with phones out of the box. Perhaps the "big news" and cape guy theme mean the the Incredible will be the first phone bundled with the 32GB cards? Anybody want to tip that and see if it shows up on the blogs? :p
  11. droidoholic

droidoholic Well-Known Member

Ah, you beat me to it! I was seconds from posting that. Who knows if he's legit. We'll see.:cool:
  12. talzz2

talzz2 Well-Known Member

13. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

They could announce it like 1st thing tomorrow and then use it at their Skype demonstration announcment thing later on!
  14. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member

That seems promising!:)
  15. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

I tweeted him back to see if he saw it himself or where he got this info, we will see what he says
  16. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

He's at least trying to look legit

17. DroidAV8R

DroidAV8R Well-Known Member

^^^^ and FWIW, his previous tweet is:

"Sources say the HTC Incredible will be released the 23rd!"
  18. greggds

greggds Well-Known Member

No (McSexypants) on Twitter

have inquired for a source to confirm. Not sure if troll.

edit: damn you guys are fast! sorry!
  19. lespaulist

lespaulist Well-Known Member

He's been doing this for the last few weeks... posting different pieces of informaiton with no source or proof. Someone on here called him out on the info he was posting. I wouldn't put any stock in his tweets.
  20. DroidAV8R

Agreed, and I'm NOT saying this makes him legit, but didn't we also find a FB page linking him to VZW?
  21. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member

Somehow I don't see that happening.
  22. greggds

greggds Well-Known Member

yeah...looking at the rest of them, I am not going to put too much stock in someone that is excited about Lady GaGa
    woop, NevermoreFU and android_freak like this.
  23. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

lol!!
  24. absolution

absolution Well-Known Member

He's probably already registered here and reading this thread right now. He's probably one of you guys!!!!
  25. DroidAV8R

Absolutely agree with that. However, if he meant announced, that might make more sense.

Either way, this guy is probably some 13 year-old trying to have a laugh.:mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.