***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Well-Known Member

Thoughts? I think you're a bigger tease than any of the girls I ever dated. :D
    Steven58 and Kappy like this.
  2. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

You 'da man, Apang!! Quality Info!:D
  3. apang

apang Well-Known Member

DroidInJax, greggds and SCARLETnGREY like this.
  4. techfreak111

techfreak111 Well-Known Member

if it was all about the network and not the phone why would they pump so much money into the advertisements of the moto droid? I think Verizon is actually starting to listen to there customers and that something great is going to be announced tomorrow! Also the HTC phone is embargoed that means there will be nothing officially released about the phone and the supersonic was on the sprint website, this makes me almost 100 percent sure the incredible will be released by htc tomorrrow at some point! :)
    Steven58 and varaonaid like this.
  5. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

6. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

THE N1 IS BEING SOLD BY GOOGLE!!!! THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE VZW STORE!!!! Sorry for the outburst bro, this was stated and I am a firm believer in it...
  7. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Hey, a package... imagine that.
  8. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

see i looked at it as sprint desperatly announced they where getting the nexus one because they where feeling left out (no super android phone of there own coming for awhile) so they leashed out right after the at&t announcement of it. at&t is supposed to be getting the desire, verizon the incredible. I remember first hearing about the supersonic coming out late in the year then with all the hype of the incredible coming out in spring i started to hear the story change on the supersonic to it was coming out early summer. i still think the supersonic wont come till end of the year and the sprint customers are now doing what we where back in december waiting on cedia basicly talking so much about the phone people where thinking it might actually come out at that time just my 2cents
  9. pewpewbangbang

pewpewbangbang Well-Known Member

From what i've read. The DROID camera is actually pretty bad compared to say an HTC 5 megapixel camera. Just from what i've heard though.
  10. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Nexus..

BladeRunner lol
  11. sparkstsa

sparkstsa Well-Known Member

So everyone who gets an N1 on Verizon will get no support from them at all?
  12. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

We all spend all of our time on a forum about mobile phones- chances are most of us have never had a date.:(
  13. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

What have T-mobile customers seen since Jan 5th?...read up on the history brah...from what google and vzw have said, the N1 will be sold directly by google, but will use the vzw network
  14. sparkstsa

I am hoping for the best. Not trying to be a downer. I just know how Verizon has been in the past. Maybe they will slap one out of the park this time. We will soon find out.
  15. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

hey now i have had a date before.... it was a pre aranged date though... does that count?
  16. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

Holy shnykies it just keeps getting better.
  17. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

I've looked at your past posts, and most of them say things in the line of....

Sprint is gonna steal the thunder
    Verizon is all about the network, and won't ever release a good phone

Do you work for Sprint?
  18. haticK

haticK Well-Known Member

i bet verizon announces a LTE iphone tomorrow
  19. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

You're like the "debbie downer" of the thread.
    Wamp, Wamp, Whah!:confused:
  20. Sisaacs

Sisaacs Well-Known Member

sly fox! HE'S IN VEGAS
    Steven58 and FunkyBoss like this.
  21. NocturnalJazz

NocturnalJazz Well-Known Member

s-o-m-e n-e-w-s
  22. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

23. sparkstsa

No, no, no. I can't even get Sprint where I live, or t-mobile, and barely at&t. I am VZW all the way. Just posting what I am reading from the gadget sites and I know how VZW is about phones.
  24. Cincy73

Cincy73 Active Member

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Only get 30 minutes of Quota Time to use work computer, so I will have to space out my reads to try and keep up!
  25. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

I hope you don't bet anything significant... because well... you'll find out tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.