***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

Startin' to live up to it's name, huh? NKT, have you been holding out on us? Did you know this all along? Cheeky monkey.:D:p:)

2. haticK

haticK Well-Known Member

Someone high up from Verizon was actually quoted saying basically that exact same thing.
  3. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

sir, please be seated.

lol jk
  4. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

Nashdroid and Kappy like this.
  5. Red Leader

Red Leader Well-Known Member

I think its safe to say that if the incredible is not announced tomorrow:

DroidInJax, nkk, Norril and 6 others like this.
  6. ashleyepidemic

ashleyepidemic Active Member

So, I have been creeping on this thread for a month and royally pissing my boy off doing so. And I love the vibe and personalities the thread has.

That being said, I keep convincing myself that verizon has to come out with my Incredible very soon. As far as I can tell, correct me if I am wrong, their last major phone debut was roughly 5 months ago. It seems as tho if they wait for any sort of summer release not only do they risk not getting a head start on competition, but it is also an awful long time between major phones.

If something isn't released soon (announcement or if I'm lucky release), I will be jumping ship and getting a droid until the Incredible comes out. I currently have a Dare and I love it but using a discontinued phone disgusts me. So far the only thing keeping me from jumping ship is my upgrade isn't til April 7th.

Please Incredible come to me, I want my sanity back.
    Steven58 likes this.
  7. sparkstsa

sparkstsa Well-Known Member

Exactly. That has been their position that they care more about giving customers a reliable network. It paid off didn't it? Can't beat the coverage they have.
  8. FandroidNC

FandroidNC Active Member

Do you guys know how hard it is to drive my 18 wheeler down the road through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas plus keep refreshing my Voyager on this thread?!!! I just couldn't stand the thought of missing some "Indredible" news! Man we better here some good news on this monster tomorrow! The other motorists might not like what i'm having to do! LOL :)
    Steven58 and wonderbread like this.
  9. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Well-Known Member

Wow, where did you pull that one out of? :p :)
    BMD likes this.
  10. ThrillKill

ThrillKill Well-Known Member

I am gonna steal the thunder when I pick up my incredible on pre-order after it is announced tomorrow...ooooo rah
  11. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

F the Droid. If Verizon doesn't at least come with an announcement tomorrow. I'm waiting till May 13th when my contract is up, and I'm switching. I'm sick of paying for premium gas to be driven around in a Geo Metro.
    Reginald VelJohnson likes this.
  12. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

haha yeah!
  13. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

When does the VZW website refresh? Any possibilities of the Inc appearing overnight??
  14. haticK

haticK Well-Known Member

I can't upgrade until Aug 1 (contract ends in Dec) so I'm wondering if I should get a phone then or if I should just wait until a LTE phone comes out.
  15. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

your in vegas!!!
  16. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

My first thought after reading this thread:

A trucker posting from Voyager, for whatever reason, strikes me as odd!
    Steven58, Montana Man and Kappy like this.
  17. onlyever

onlyever Well-Known Member

I did leak yesterday that Verizon is getting an iPhone-like Apple device.......
  18. Paznos

Paznos Well-Known Member

You'll have to get your support from Google since they are selling the phone and HTC if the phone is faulty.
  19. GeeDub29

GeeDub29 Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. VZW really needs to start releasing something worth buying.
  20. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

21. varaonaid

varaonaid Well-Known Member

They'll replace it for free under their lifetime warranty. You can call or request the replacement from their website.

(Good to know, though, that it's possible to destroy it!)
    TylerM likes this.
  22. FandroidNC

FandroidNC Active Member

Not just a trucker, but a 40 year old trucker who has discovered he is a gadget guy. Who knew?
  23. venom21

venom21 Well-Known Member

that is brilliant.
  24. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

Apple will never make an LTE "mini iphone" if anything it'd be bigger than the current iphone.
  25. BLD

BLD Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly. If they want my money they have to earn it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.