***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigmund Droid

Sigmund Droid Well-Known Member

My apologies if I ruffled your feathers, M.M., but I wasn't alone in being suspicious of the story. It just would have been nice to have seen visual evidence of the box given that no other Verizon stores seem to have received the same, not to mention it was a slow news day until recently.

It's all good, my man. Let bygone's be bygone's and move on, as it seems we have much to look forward given the news the past few hours.
    DarthDroid, Tyler and Montana Man like this.
  2. Sisaacs

Sisaacs Well-Known Member

Testman is still down. Keeping my fingers crossed. Been sitting on my NE2 since October
  3. FandroidNC

FandroidNC Active Member

How'd you get my frog! That's Incredible!!!!!!:D
  4. GeeDub29

GeeDub29 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen any VZW commercials for the Incredible? I know we'll never see one for the N1 (at least not yet), but didn't they start advertising for the Droid a couple of weeks before the release?
  5. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

true, its gotta be something
  6. deekjx

deekjx Well-Known Member

Consider your money earned my friend. Its the dawn of a new red age. The incredible is coming. The real question is when?

I'm hoping for tomorrow. I think i'll take the release day off from work.
  7. macdaddybuff

macdaddybuff Well-Known Member

We all just need to have a coke and a smile...

[​IMG]

Kidding of course...
  8. rdalecki

rdalecki Well-Known Member

I've been watching this for over a week now and thought that I'd say hi. I just got an email from VZW asking me how likely I'd recommend them to a friend. Also asked if they could post my response online. I've never gotten any email from them before except for my bill. New advertising campaign before the big announcement????
  9. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

Need...to...go...to...bed...can't...pull...finger...from...F5...somebody...help...me!
    Steven58 likes this.
  10. deekjx

deekjx Well-Known Member

Yes they did. It was hyped up alot actually. I think they were disappointed with the final initial roll out. Several people said they had no lines at the stores, and it almost seemed like any other day.

Maybe thats why they are trying this technique, don't tell us $#!T till it pretty much on the shelves.
    GeeDub29 likes this.
  11. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

ouch. If you are willing to sacrifice the ne2 credit you can probably get 1 yr upgrade price.
  12. Scrops

Scrops Well-Known Member

me too.. October '08!
  13. dvdivx

dvdivx Well-Known Member

I need a new phone soon to replace my Pharos 619 on Tmobile so either the Incredible comes out soon or I end up with an N1 on either Tmobile or ATT. I can no longer endure the hacked phone I'm using now.
  14. GeeDub29

Good point. I never thought of that. Trying something different maybe...
  15. dvdivx

dvdivx Well-Known Member

As for truckers refreshing a cellphone on this thread:

[​IMG]

One less "smart" car.
  16. GeeDub29

You must mean "not so smart" car.
  17. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

Hey now the bigger vehicle always has the right away lol. How do you know it was the truckers fault?:D
  18. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

Wow, that guy was a dick!
  19. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

I expected suspicion with no pictures, yes. Hell, I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But it was just one of those situations where the atmosphere was electric to possibly be THAT CLOSE to a device that I have literally had dreams over, and have researched the web for HOURS trying to find any damn scrap of information on it - and then to have to be there right next to the box which could have at least one Incredible phone inside of it!!! When I stumbled upon DevDroidian's twitter pics of it a few weeks ago, I was literally shaking as I posted them here. So, believe me, I know where you're coming from for me to go on about a taped up box and have nothing but my typed word as evidence of it. We're good, bud. You just pushed me a bit too far over something that frustrated me a lot more than anyone else here. Trust me, had my VZW friend not been in the room, that box would DAMN sure have been opened!! All I'm trying to do is help out any way that I can here. We all have the exact same goal in this crazy, long, mind-draining game. And it damn sure better have one INCREDIBLE outcome!!

P.S. Sorry that I misspelled your name in my original post.
    Steven58 likes this.
  20. Axe_1

Axe_1 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

Just seen a Droid commerical, not sure if this is old info. But they said the BOGO will end March 31.

Interesting
  21. FandroidNC

FandroidNC Active Member

I've seen the rest of those pics. Messed up man...messed up. I guess I should have said "when I stop for breaks" in those states.:eek:
  22. NocturnalJazz

NocturnalJazz Well-Known Member

I have been sitting on this damn bed with my laptop reading this thread for over 5 hours continuously now. All the while my GF is in the other room. WTF is wrong with me!!!!

I need this phone to be announced so I can get back to my daily routine.
  23. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

24. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

HTC's last 3 verizon releases (Eris, Imagio, Ozone) had less than 1 week from Verizon's press release to announce the phone to when the device was avaiable for sale.
    Norril, dvdivx, irishpride and 3 others like this.
  25. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

In honor of one of the best Familly Guy episodes (and the most recent one), this car went from a Smart car to being the Terri Schiavo of cars.

Too soon?:rolleyes:
    DarbagDarbag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.