• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gettin to me now!! all i want is some gosh darn info on the sexy ass saygus vphone already dammit..!!

whatever if i dont hear anything im not worried cause the lg cosmosss comes out in 2 days!!! haha woohooo

got to try and keep some humor in here before i loose it..

i say we all meet up at a local looney bin and march to vzw hq with our torches and pitchforks and demand answers and free saygus phones for our troubles! haha incredible

Upvote 0
omg, i'm peeing in my pants!

depends.jpg

Upvote 0
It says on the HTCpedia site: "For some reason my gut feelings these are HTC Incredible (for Verizon Wireless) and HTC Supersonic (for Sprint's 4G WiMax network). We'll definitely come back and see if these masks have been taken off. So stay tuned for more info."

He is meeting with them in an hour and a half roughly.

Upvote 0
So we are just waiting until 1430H PST and maybe we will get some good news? I really want to get rid of my dare and my wife's samsung whatever u call it slide open never worked right want to be touch screen pos. She really wants an iphone (darn friends keep telling her how great and let her use it on a trip...eerrrrrr, setting me back on all the work I've done to teach her about android) and I don't, but not sure how much longer I can keep her waiting..we've been ready to upgrade for awhile now....guess I'll have to use my God given man talent of failing to listen and stalling...maahhhhhh

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones