Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

where there's life there's hope!
  2. shamp

shamp Member

Dont bother
    NocturnalJazz likes this.
  3. Alfdroid

Alfdroid Well-Known Member

Phonedog_Noah Just saw a guy from Google with the HTC Supersonic in his hands outside of the Sprint event

Maybe the Incredible was in his pocket...?

:rolleyes:
  4. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

me want super amoled

plz incredible....
  5. Beo

Beo Well-Known Member

HTC at CTIA 2010 Preparing Its Booth for the Show

So there you go. Sounds like TWO secret windows, and there's the source for the time.
  6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

android central asks what's under the cover.. it has to be the ss.... it has a sprint background as if it's at the sprint display..... does that mean that it must be the incredible at the htc display? pleeeease?

Yfrog - 1a3z - Uploaded by androidcentral

another picture shows this to be the focal point of the sprint press conference. it's gotta be the SS, so the HTC window HAS TO BE THE INCREDIBILE!!!
  7. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

If there's a couple of window displays, someone grab a couple of rocks.
    NocturnalJazz likes this.
  8. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Wow people are reporting that HTC reps are acompanying the Sprint reps... OH NO!

I want incredible....
  9. Grandmadroid

Grandmadroid Well-Known Member

Seriously,....I am OLD!! I could go at any time......just stopped by MY local Verizon to ask questions....thought maybe I had a shot because I'm a SWEET GRANDMOTHER!!!! Little employee was so patronizing I almost smacked him. I need to get my hands on that Incredible....before...it's....too....late.....gasp,...cough......:cool:
  10. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

hurry up and announce the SS, so they can pull back one of the sheets, and leave one no peeking sign. that'll be good enough to tide me over for a little while
    bollin likes this.
  11. champion6

champion6 Member

The sign in the HTC booth says "come back soon" What marketing genius came up the that? If HTC is going to ANNOUNCE new phones, a date/time should be specified so the press/bloggers/etc. are there for the big moment. I'm worried that nothing will be announced :confused:
  12. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

Spring is getting ready to introduce the SS

Phonedog_Noah

Just saw a guy from Google with the HTC Supersonic in his hands outside of the Sprint event

EDIT: opps, already posted, Sorry
  13. anjavarai

anjavarai Member

I have been obsessively reading this thread for a couple of days and becoming as crazed as everyone else :)

My NE2 date is March 28th, which ironically is also the day I leave for Las Vegas for a vacation. I was HOPING to be able to bring my new phone with me. I have been using Blackberry for quite awhile, and super accustomed to it. I like it for email, but browsing the internet and the apps are just not that great. My ipod touch gives me a feel for what iphone is like, but I am sticking with Verizon. So, like others, first I got excited about Nexus One and went into Verizon looking for hints as to when that might come out. They had no real idea other than to say there were still kinks in coming to Verizon yet. That was when I stumbled on the Incredible information and am convinced this might be the phone for me.

For whatever reason the two droid phones haven't struck me as my next upgrade. They are a bit on the awkward side, especially the Motorola.

The only thing I can currently add to the discussion about hints and clues about the new HTC device is on the verizon website where one of the floating ads says, "Come back in 24 hours for another incredible offer" Hmmm :rolleyes:
  14. dvdivx

dvdivx Well-Known Member

Where's the pics of Verizon's booth?
    MTechie likes this.
  15. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Supersonic = HTC EVO 4G
  16. misterdoop

misterdoop Well-Known Member

17. TarHeelBred04

TarHeelBred04 New Member

I'm just now seeing Ads for the new 4G HTC Evo on Sprint?!?!... is this the Supersonic?? I just think this is relevant b/c if its not the Supersonic, could it be the 2nd phone HTC is currently hiding?
  18. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

whoa is right...please let those sheets be the Incredible...I can't use sprint, its terrible here
  19. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member

No, it says check back EVERY 24 hours for another incredible offer. It's said that for weeks now; it's not new.
  20. vladfan

vladfan Well-Known Member

That is always on the site.
  21. anticipator

anticipator Well-Known Member

I, for one, am really getting fed up with Verizon's tactics. If they are going to announce the Incredible why don't they just announce the damn thing and get it over with. They have had this same pattern in the past with other announcements. Also, with regards to that testman website, this has to be just another tease. You know they should have the ability to block that if they wanted to.
  22. Paznos

Paznos Well-Known Member

Damn that looks nice.
  23. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I think thatsthe Supersonic under a different name. With this, I can only expect that the Incredible will not be named that once announced.

Edit: This thread moves too fast for me now. :( Looks like someone posted a link confirming that.
  24. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

Off topic but VZW is lucky that thing isn't dropping until the Summertime otherwise I would be making the switch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.