• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Montana say the box would be opened when the HTC rep came? Tomorrow? That makes tomorrow seem more likely if the box contains Incredible materials.

It took me a LONG time to get through everything today and I was only gone for a few hours (damn gym and kid's dentist appointment). I could have just looked up the info myself, but I actually enjoyed the excitement of going through the posts (although, admittedly, I didn't read all of them).

I think you guys are awesome. Love the laughs and optimism. The knowledge and insider info is unbelievable. :)

Keep up the good work. I wish I had something more to add. But I do really enjoy this. I can't wait to get the phone and join a new forum so I can learn all about it.

(I'm a stay-at-"hoe" mom too. And I work part-time as a tech editor.) :)
You're being here is a wonderful thing you add :) :)

Upvote 0
I am not sure if this has been posted today because I was gone for 12 hours and this thread has exploded again. The Verizon site has moved a HTC Ozone below the Droid and has reduced the price of the palms on there. Looks like they could move a higher price android right into that spot or might be making room for the Devour on the website but is cheaper.

vzw-google-htc--albums-incredible-picture876-verizon-phones-1.jpg

Upvote 0
I am not sure if this has been posted today because I was gone for 12 hours and this thread has exploded again. The Verizon site has moved a HTC Ozone below the Droid and has reduced the price of the palms on there. Looks like they could move a higher price android right into that spot or might be making room for the Devour on the website but is cheaper.

vzw-google-htc--albums-incredible-picture876-verizon-phones-1.jpg

maybe cuz its oos?

Upvote 0
A little perspective here guys:

Who's to say that those little window things can't be changed? It's obvious that VZW and/or HTC had no intentions of announcing the Incredible today. Hence the windows only having the "EVO" (btw, the hell kinda name is "EVO"?) I say that VZW let Sprint have its 15 minutes of fame. I mean, what the hell is it going to hurt? People aren't going to switch to Sprint now, the "EVO" isn't available. VZW, wants to have the spotlight for themselves. So here is what I say, after tonights events are over if they aren't already, HTC will take out the two "EVO's" that are in the windows. (this is a given considering they aren't going to leave two VERY expensive phones sitting in nothing but a glass case by themselves) And tomorrow replace them with two Incredibles, while HTC gives Sprint free rein to show off there newest toy on the second day BY THEMSELVES. Giving VZW and HTC the whole 2nd day to get people salivating over the Incredible. just my .02. Back in the shadows I go.

Upvote 0
Verizon did announce one crazy wack phone.

Hot on the heels of Monday's LG Remarq announcement by Sprint, Verizon announced yet another LG messaging phone Tuesday, dubbed the LG Cosmos. Though it doesn't have quite the same green cred as the Remarq, the Cosmos does have a similar slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Features include the typical text and multimedia messaging, plus a speakerphone, Bluetooth, GPS, voice command, automatic voice clarity, and a 1.3-megapixel camera that boasts 2x zoom and noise reduction. Verizon also says the Cosmos will have easy access to social-networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, and more.
The LG Cosmos will be available this Thursday, March 25, from Verizon Wireless for $29.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year contract.

LMAO it will be funny if At&t Sprint and others launch these crazy cool phones but Verizon just comes out with the above.

Upvote 0
Ughh I'm so tired of random speculation and false hopes, I just want VZW to get their shit together and see that we, the consumer, want a sick phone that we can use to quietly search the web in the corner of a bar whilst our friends are getting girls to come back home... and we have to drive and listen to the sounds of them making out and giggling and all sorts of shenanigans... wait I've said too much....

Upvote 0
I'm not going anywhere guy! I'm here, i'm with you, it's not like like i want the phone any less than you (i started this thread while you were still mixing around in dad's scrotum...ok, that was really just thrown in for effect, lol), and it's not like i'm holding it right now laughing about how you don't have it! I invest a TON of my personal time (and money might I add) to support this community and thread and even given this gutch punch today i'm NOWHERE CLOSE to giving up, relenting, jumping ship, becoming negative, etc...

This is the time to truly show your devotion to this community and our shared common interests by lifting people up and keeping the attitude positive and forward-looking.

Now pardon me while i got back to doing what i was doing before i took time out to post this, which is chasing people down who were/are at the conference and trying to figure out what happened.

I guess my assumption that the giant smiley face would show I was being facetious was way off. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones