***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

This is just status quo with Verizon, they really could care less if they have the best phones, they sell you on the network and that is it.

If you have the option and can get similar network performance, get off Verizon.

They probably have to sell all their Droids before they can offer the Incredible.
  2. helicooper

helicooper Well-Known Member

Holy shit guys I am gone 18 hours because of class all day at work and I come back to 2000 posts! Nice job on your behalf and **** my job for making me miss it. Took me 45 minutes just to scan for thanks!

Anonimac. Could you maybe pass on an idea to the devs to enable a search function for posts with a certain number of thanks? Not trying to be lazy but wouldn't it be cool if you could log in and check the bests posts of 35 different threads? You would really be able to learn a lot of cool stuff you couldnt get to otherwise.

Thanks again guys and sorry I didn't suffer with you but trust me work/class was probably much worse.
    XProfPete likes this.
  3. Paznos

Paznos Well-Known Member

That link just goes back to phandroid.com from the beginning of this month, most of those no name blog sites are just reposting old news I wouldn't trust any of them.
  4. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

After searching numerous images for said thumbs I have given it up and chalk it all up to misinformation. She has no thumbs. trust me I checked the spec sheet. ;)

I cannot teach, but merely guide you through the steps in which to acquire this ability. patience young one patience and the opportunity will present itself.

and also incredible.
  5. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

Somewhere! Below the luscious blouse puppets!
  6. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Wait - HTC is introducing TWO embargoed devices? I thought it was only one. And the Evo was officially an embargoed device?? :confused:
  7. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

8. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

conjecture.

(post countdown 598)
  9. clb

clb Well-Known Member

After Anon tracks down his sources that were at CTIA today, we should have some idea of what's going on. Hopefully he'll report back soon.
  10. Emoney53

Emoney53 Well-Known Member

their were two windows that said dont peek from what i looked at in the htc booth.
  11. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

That just means the Devour is going up. :(
  12. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

didn't someone say both boxes had been filled with the Sprint phone?

(post count 599)
  13. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

Tell you what. I am pretty sure there are enough people here to a) bail you out and b) find you a new job if you just go to the VZW store, break in and open the box. Then you can put all of the speculation to rest AND be a hero to a bunch of anonymous strangers who will cherish and worship you like you are Aragorn after accepting his role as the one true King of Men and helping Frodo in his mission to..............

Too much?
  14. garfath

garfath Member

congrats steven on 600, you are officially addicted
  15. Emoney53

not from what ive read in the fourms did i miss it?
  16. TheGoatLantern

The "do not peeks" were officially called as being wall space for the evo, check back a few pages for that
  17. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

The cold, harsh reality is this: nothing will come tomorrow, nor the next day. We'll get bits and pieces over the next few weeks and some random day in the middle of April, one of the tech blogs will reveal a press release buried on Verizon Wireless' news page that this phone will be available within a few days. No fanfare, no advertisement, no trumpeting. Just Verizon Wireless adding another phone to the line up.
    Reginald VelJohnson and JMKosmo like this.
  18. Montana Man

hahahahaha!!! Good one!!!!
  19. rockokma

rockokma Well-Known Member

I agree 100%
  20. TheGoatLantern

F*ck that there are enough nosey people on here to figure out when this bad boy is released and I'll be damned if we couldn't throw one hell of a party ta boot!
  21. Emoney53

my bubble just got popped :mad:
  22. Montana Man

I'll be a brand new VZW customer when I get the Incredible. Are they historically like this when they release a flagship phone?
  23. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

To think, people were getting on me for being a downer. Just like Black Friday.
  24. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.