***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

Verizon just hasn't aver learned the lesson- don't shit where you eat- mainly because we always lap up whatever shit they throw at us...
  2. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

No, for the most part they are good with making sure everything works as best they can. They don't want the Incredible to be another Storm.
  3. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

I am TheHometownHero... ;)

And no, I am not happy.
  4. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I said it before, I'll say it again: Verizon is like an abusive spouse. Version beats us, kicks us down stairs and calls us whores, but in end Verizon knows we will be back for more, because we know Verizon loves us deep down and after all it IS our faults.
    YamiYaiba likes this.
  5. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

How did you come to that conclusion?
  6. ANDROID_LOVER

ANDROID_LOVER Member

7. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

Great analogy. I now have a new nickname for my wife.
    JMKosmo likes this.
  8. sparkstsa

sparkstsa Well-Known Member

htc

HD2 is on sale at Tmobile as of today. Who's going to pick one up?
    2 minutes ago via HootSuite

yeah right
  9. akrulez308

akrulez308 Active Member

So if one file is 198MB and another is ~800MB am I correct in assuming the Incredible will have at least 1GB ROM memory?
  10. Alfdroid

Alfdroid Well-Known Member

More from the twitterverse:

@rcrwirelessnews: sitting in VZW press conference. So far all questions being asked by VZW people. New level of message control. Well done Verizon.
  11. Greg525

Greg525 Well-Known Member

Did we even know they were having a presser?
  12. JMKosmo

Ahhhhh....we got the network, network, network......but paper cups and string for phones? I hope some one asks about the incredible! This might be it!!!!
    haticK likes this.
  13. deekjx

deekjx Well-Known Member

I saw a you tube video about a month ago. It showed off some android handset for Verizon, can't recall which one, but it had Vcast stuff on it. They have written a Verizon Vcast mobile app for android and some kind of Verizon store app.

You think they would have shown that off at CTIA as well.
  14. Ambro

Ambro Active Member

The pessimists on this board are really dragging everyone down! I don't think anyone is being unrealistic here I think everyone is just trying to be optimistic. Well ok, some people are being unrealistic but that's mostly for humor...
    in any case, yes we know all of the negatives but we would like to focus on the positive and enjoy ourselves and this little community that's been created on this thread. And a great phone that will come out soon!
  15. haticK

haticK Well-Known Member

i smell bacon and im hungry but i want to sit on the forum....decisionsssss
  16. dragonflyr

dragonflyr Well-Known Member

the incred should stand out like a sore thumb. (if it still has red backplate).
  17. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

18. Paznos

Paznos Well-Known Member

Watch them take out the phone there and announce it.
  19. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

Hey folks,
    I missed a good day's worth of reading.
    Looks like i didn't miss a thing. No reason to go back.

Whose grandma is helping with VZ's phone selection anyway??
    Steel36 likes this.
  20. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

No. We never had confirmation. We just hoped. So, now that we know that they are and that the editor of mobileburn.com is there and that he said that he saw a VZW exec. with a new sexy unannounced HTC smartphone, I think that would have to definitely be the Incredible. mobileburn.com is a very good site and it's not just some trashy rumor blog.
  21. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

+1, I was unaware they were scheduled for one outside of the joint Skype thing.
  22. JMKosmo

fingers crossed / butt cheeks clenched
  23. woogyboogy

woogyboogy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know which phone will be released first between the HTC Incredible, and the Nexus One...Verizon is horrible with release dates..
  24. BLD

BLD Well-Known Member

What rock you been under? j/k

The red back has reportedly been replaced with a soft touch black back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.