• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at HiTechDFW's last tweet it contains a link for an image. That image is of a white box in a brown box. Don't know if he has any association to HTC or VZW.

I see the image, but that could be a box full of anything. I don't see a reference (even by the author) that it is a box related to the incredible.

Upvote 0
Dont know if you guys saw this tweet from Verizon:

@PropertyWatchFL @WyattTroxell @WhyIAughta ..... a lot of questions about the HTC Incredible. Be patient and watch this space, okay? :)

Yep, we've seen it. I'm tired of being told to be patient. I think we've been patient for the last several months. Should we be patient for several more?

Upvote 0
Yep, we've seen it. I'm tired of being told to be patient. I think we've been patient for the last several months. Should we be patient for several more?

The question is whether they mean "be patient for the next couple of hours" or the "next couple of months." It sounds like an announcement is coming soon - gut feeling.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones