***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

hahahahaah!
  2. Steven58

The box will probably (hopefully) make you into a hero around here! :)
    Kappy likes this.
  3. NocturnalJazz

NocturnalJazz Well-Known Member

Who assigns the tags at the bottom of this?

1800 SUICIDE? Really???
    Steven58 likes this.
  4. ryanmck25

ryanmck25 Well-Known Member

Montana Man = David Mills

What's in the box?
  5. Enjroid

Enjroid Well-Known Member

i can feel good news coming friday =D
  6. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

lol... either that or lynched by an angry mob!
    DarthDroid likes this.
  7. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

Oh fond memories of that thread. Gawd, I've been drooling over phones here too long lol. And Nash, if I'm ever down in Nashville, I WILL be looking you up. Now I've gotta find a reason to go there lol
  8. Montana Man

"David Mills?" Oh yeah, that's my Witness Protection Program name - I almost forgot! Seriously, who is David Mills?
  9. ryanmck25

ryanmck25 Well-Known Member

Brad Pitt's character in the movie Seven. Detective David Mills
    Montana Man likes this.
  10. Steven58

:rolleyes: You are an anchor this forum and you try hard. I tell you what. If anyone gives you a hard time, refer them to me. I've been weight training. I'll beat the living snot out of them, okay? ;)
  11. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member

That is funny. :D
  12. NocturnalJazz

NocturnalJazz Well-Known Member

Time for bed. Hope we're up to page 300 by morning.
  13. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

14. CheezWiz

CheezWiz Well-Known Member

Nash, arent you supposed to be slurring your posts by now? Do not damage your new rep with proper grammar and punctuation! :D
  15. Steven58

Ok, guys. I'd say we're really off Incredible topic here.... but ....

so is VZ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:
  16. skibum1983

skibum1983 Active Member

This is true, I am admin on my small biz plan and I get a NE1 I think i myself have actually gone through 5 BB storms haha
  17. Steven58

ok... I think I'm gonna pack it in.

tomorrow.. you all will have good news for me, and I'll put in my internet order for the Incredible on the webpage, after I do my weight training and cardio and the world will be a better place. :)
  18. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Hahahahah, it should go something like this:

For Months now, we've given Verizon a chance to announce the HTC Incredible, the MWC and CTIA have come and gone, and you guys have been pussies.... So, all of us here at AndroidForums will like to help you out, We introduce our latest and Newest Smartphone The HTC Therapy! This is for the time and emotional roller-coaster you put us on. The phone will be in-stores April first for $199.99 with an upgrade. Take that VZW A-holes, we've done it for you!
  19. NOLA_Droid

NOLA_Droid Well-Known Member

Ok, talked to my brothers source again today. Didn't have any new news, but is still sticking to his guns about a 27th announcement/possible release. He was not shocked at all that it has not been announced yet, but was a little surprised that there were not more leaks at CTIA.........Speaking of guns I read in this thread about about some preferred means of protection. If the Incredible is not released soon......you will find me in a clock tower with something from my bedside stash. Don't be surprised...I do live in New Orleans.
    onlyever, Tyler, Kyuss and 5 others like this.
  20. Steven58

refresh my memory... what kind of source is your brother's source and how would he know? Is he a vz higher up?
  21. lowchef

lowchef Member

hi, im also having an incredible meltdown....Im bout ready to throw my dare out the window....i saw that someone had mentioned bout getting a droid for 30 days then return when the incredible breaks ground....would verizon let you return a phone before 30 days is up? i may do this.
  22. Steven58

they would, under their 30 day worry free guarantee. I think there is or there will be a 35 dollar re-stocking fee though.
  23. sox08

sox08 Well-Known Member

ok well verizon updated their site and guess whats for sale along with devour now....................................................................nothing..haha

devour 149.99 with 2yr also listed with skype and vz navigator..why would anyone pay for vz navi when they can get it for free?? i thot 1.6 was going to have free google nav..

i hope incredible is 199.99 for 2yr with the much higher specs
  24. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member

devours up...sadly no incredible
  25. Montana Man

This makes Nola's and apang's sources as STILL sticking with their 3/27 dates. And HTC reps are now floating around out there. Someone check the planetary alignment for the 27th! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.