***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

I've been contacted by Verizon and told the official release date. If you'd like to know, please send $100 to my PayPal account. PM for details.
  2. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

NKT, is that screen shot that I just posted what you see on your system? Can you give some context to what the screen shot is from perhaps?
  3. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

DU presumably denotes Display Unit
    Steven58 likes this.
  4. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Also, the LK apparently means Launch Kit.
    Steven58 likes this.
  5. lrossnm

lrossnm Well-Known Member

It's interesting that with all of this forum's spy's, in major metropolitan areas, the big break would come from Montana.
    I'm in Northern New Mexico and unless the Incredible was back-engineered from an alien spacecraft of it's atomic powered I wouldn't expect to see the leak come from here.

Good going MM.
  6. mackeydesigns

mackeydesigns Well-Known Member

Highly doubt this. They just did all that talk about their networks for 2011.

They'll have better phones out by then.
  7. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

the dude is on vaca in VEGAS, who the hell would be on this forum if they were...
  8. Nashdroid

DU=Display Unit or Dummy Unit, I believe.
    Flaring Afro likes this.
  9. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

Same here. Is there a european carrier that could be du?

EDIT: Nevermind
  10. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

ADR6300DU = display units & ADR6300VW = the actual device
  11. IncredibleAndroid

IncredibleAndroid New Member

Take it for what its worth, I know I am a "new poster" but actually I am a regular here who just signed up for a new account to keep my source satisfied and my other screen name from being flamed.

Take it for what it's worth, if you don't believe me, meh, no skin off my back, but my HTC Tester source keeps telling me Late April/Early May for a release of the Incredible.
  12. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    talzz2, simong79, Necquem and 71 others like this.
  13. Luvthedrew

Luvthedrew Well-Known Member

MM has single handily kept hope alive here! After the dreadful lack of events at CTIA and mysteriously disappearing "sources" its nice to have a reason to keep lurking around these parts! MM, this bud's for you!
    GlowingMoose and Steven58 like this.
  14. rockokma

rockokma Well-Known Member

I remember seeing that picture a while back... Now how legit is that picture is the question...
  15. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

From what I've read at the CTIA, verizon has been planning LTE for a while meaning they would have already made it capable if they planned on it. I doubt it would be delayed, but it's very possible it will support it.
  16. apang

apang Well-Known Member

NKT, what are your thoughts on the information. will we see it soon?
  17. litleclay

litleclay Active Member

And yours the best avatar.
    StormSurge likes this.
  18. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Define soon.
  19. Nashdroid

So, tell us what we're looking at here. I assume that's a screen shot from your system?
  20. DarbagDarbag

DarbagDarbag Well-Known Member

weird thing....we are on page 311 and 311 has been playin along on my zune software on my laptop recently.

[sarcasm]must be a sign[/sarcasm]
  21. apang

apang Well-Known Member

22. Nashdroid

23. LJSquishy

LJSquishy Member

I live in Spokane, WA and am considering going to one of our VZW stores to inquire about the HTC rep since we know they were in Spokane stores yesterday and hit Montana stores today. Maybe I can get a confirmation on an actual "6300" device?
  24. apang

apang Well-Known Member

Nash, does MM's buddy work at a Corp store or Independent store.
  25. Ric WRX

Ric WRX Well-Known Member

Somewhere on this thread they were spelled out, I remember ww was for the phone. I am in Northern New Mexico also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.