• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I want to apologize for all of the rest of the ameteurs on this board. You have been a great source at keeping this going. Laughably, if anything your apology made the newbies even more upset because now they are waiting like anticipating children.

Anyways, just wanted to say thank you, many of us lurkers really do apreciate this.

Agreed. I've been lurking since page 53 or so, and really appreciate both the amount of information and the humor that all you regular veterans have provided. A big thanks to all of you.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
I wonder what would happen if I closed this thread right now. lol

Only kidding, I myself am wanting to know.

TS out

indo_riot_fire_BM_B_575565g.jpg

Reactions: onlyever and h0lby5
Upvote 0
are you glad i didnt post the URL with this group you would have gotten 1000 phone calls in 20 minutes since you included your cell number.

And yes I know that it really is not you....:D
Go ahead and post it. I'll be the idiot on the other end trying to explain why my asking price "seems fair to me, given the pristine condition of the item..."

Upvote 0
Que Montana Man taking off his coat, hanging it up, putting on the cardigan. Sitting down on the stairs to kick off his outside shoes and put on his loafers.
All the kids gather to sit on the floor to listen to a wonderful story...

Are there gonna be puppets?

:D:p

Shadow puppets via the large marble fireplace.

Upvote 0
Technically so would the Incredible or any phone with the 1Ghz Snapdragon processor but the EVO will only work with CDMA and 3G/4G and the Incredible will be the same minus the 4G, why they don't make these phones "world phones" that's a good question.

My guess is they want it tied down to their network and only their network and without sim cards I don't think there's a workaround to get them to use the other bands.
No, isn't there two different Snapdragon processors. One for CDMA and one for GSM. This one happens to be working for every single one, why else would they post that it's so important?

Upvote 0
No, isn't there two different Snapdragon processors. One for CDMA and one for GSM. This one happens to be working for every single one, why else would they post that it's so important?

Sorry if I'm late on this one- I'm just back on from having to do some real world work... This particular feature is the one that perplexes me the most.

There are 2: the 8250 that's in the current GSM nexus, and the 8650 that will be in the CDMA nexus. Trick is that the 8650 has both GSM and CDMA capabilities....

Good to see you back MM- can't wait to hear the tales from your day...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones