***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

True, but I bet a lot of people will grab their droid, not even know about the incredible, and then go home, love it, and forget about VZW... By the time they realize the incredible is out it'll be past the return... Now if VZW markets this phone big, then that could obviously change..

Maybe VZW won't market the incredible heavy at first due to this reasoning??

2. TheSkiShow

TheSkiShow Well-Known Member

We need someone to infiltrate deep into the innerworkings of HTC and Verizon. Anyone want to volunteer their lives to our cause? :D
  3. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

If the BOGO doesn't apply to the new phone, then they probably will not have many returns.

I don't really know the fine print of the BOGO, though.
    Scrops likes this.
  4. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

This is assuming that customers know of the 30-day return policy. Besides, who wants to pay that $35 restocking fee...

Also, anyone know how long that deal's been going on for? I feel like it has been awhile.

Edit: Can VZW stipulate that you cant return a BOGO phone? That the phone used in the BOGO deal is a sale finalized on purchase?
  5. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

I could see the N1 being available by the end of the week or early next week. I don't think the incredible will be released until the 2-3 week of April. I think it is possible that the day (or around the day <1-2 days after>) the N1 is available for purchase the incredible is announced. With release a week or 2 after.
  6. ASC

ASC I'm Shy VIP Member

Doubt that this will be a "suprise" for the Inc. A few days after VZW "announced" Skype on their network I had a new Skype app forced onto my BB S1
    sqlgeek likes this.
  7. diord2323

diord2323 Active Member

EDIT: left out the quote originally.

This would be simple to fake. Maybe 10 minutes including creating the video.
  8. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

VZW might even announce that the N1 is available for purchase from google.com/phone and announce the incredible at the same time. In the same press release.
  9. TheSkiShow

This thread would then proceed to explode. :p
  10. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

anyone here who works at retailers like BB and Walmart? Anything showing up on inventory or purchase orders for the incredible? Anything on shipping? ANYTHING AT ALL? lol What about taking pre-orders?
  11. Nurseferatu

Nurseferatu Well-Known Member

Love and Light Department: This Incredible thread is better than most public spaces. Waiting for and speculating about the Incredible is not only a great way to socialize. It's also a wonderful way to practice frustration tolerance and impulse control (both badly-needed skills in this Road Rage world).

And when things get off-track or mean we actually are able to recover from that thanks to kind and humorous members and moderators. Keeps me cheered up. Wish society had such good manners.

I am really looking forward to how this thread develops after the Incredible is released...I imagine we will become a wonderful resource for users.
    iBowToAndroid likes this.
  12. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

Soooooo true lol
  13. APKhaos

APKhaos Well-Known Member

Agreed, that's a possibility too. What we wouldn't give for one nugget of solid confirmation from VZW1!
  14. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

For cell phones in general as well. Even just searching.. I have learned a lot from all of you. This thread has taught me how to be more savvy when it comes to finding information and using search functions on the internet. As well as knowledge on smartphones and cell phones. Thanks everyone! ;)
    singer82 likes this.
  15. TheSkiShow

I couldn't agree more. I have only been here for a couple days and already I feel so much more comfortable than I did at the Crackberry forums. Lord, some of those people over there are just... ugh.
  16. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Angel_Shooter and Kappy like this.
  17. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

True! I think it makes a lot of sense too. VZW can be like, you can get this sweet phone that will work on our network (the N1), but if you would prefer a little more 1-1 customer service and trying the phone out first, wait a week or 2 for the incredible.

VZW will want to sell more contracts on the incredible than N1 (most likely).
  18. GlowingMoose

GlowingMoose Well-Known Member

Watched Duplicity with my Wife last night and was constantly thinking of this forum because of all the corporate espionage. I just hope that we're not sitting in some hotel at the end realizing that we've been played.:(

19. shKEEBLER

shKEEBLER Well-Known Member

20. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

21. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

Wehhh, everyone stop posting! I'm trying to catch up on 40+ pages of madness around here! You're making it bigger! (that's what she said. sorry, couldn't resist that.) That said, I'll refrain from further posting till I've finished reading. Don't wanna join the Department of Redundancy Department. ^_^
  22. TheSkiShow

Those Verizon Info Nuggets are very elusive creatures indeed. :)
  23. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

NKT, any new information on those magical computer screens you look at each day??? :eek: :D
  24. cwa777

cwa777 Active Member

What ever happened with the news of N1 or Incredibles being shipped to distribution centers or something? I can't recall, but it seemed like a month or so ago when we heard some news...
  25. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

I said this a pages and pages back and no one acknowledged me...sigh...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.