• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I was thinking about making my "HTC Hindenburg" picture from a few pages back into my Avatar:
2621d1269889496-official-htc-incredible-thread-hindenburg.jpg

...but then I thought to myself "I don't want to watch this thing crash and burn every time I make a new post!"

C'mooooooon Incredible!

Tapatalk wouldn't let me look at it when you replied to me earlier.

LOL, glad I logged in through the browser to see it, in all it's billowing glory.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
So VZW just called me to tell me I'm upgrade eligible (not sure how since I bought my BB Tour last July) and I tried to get some info out of him, but he wouldn't budge.

On a side note, to all those great sleuths in this forum might I suggest that you learn of your CSR's source of info or at least inquire about this thread? I feel like our group attacking VZW from all sides about this may have sent CSR's on a hunt for info and they may be serving us steak from the ground meat we made if ya know what I mean. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work nonetheless.

Upvote 0
So VZW just called me to tell me I'm upgrade eligible (not sure how since I bought my BB Tour last July) and I tried to get some info out of him, but he wouldn't budge.

On a side note, to all those great sleuths in this forum might I suggest that you learn of your CSR's source of info or at least inquire about this thread? I feel like our group attacking VZW from all sides about this may have sent CSR's on a hunt for info and they may be serving us steak from the ground meat we made if ya know what I mean. Just a thought.

I agree...I'll take NKT and kcoan thoughts on this since they've been "in the know" for a while now, but any new CSR stories that come up, are nice but don't really make me any more of a believer. First person to come back with a release date with a name other than HTC Incredible gets a lollipop.

Upvote 0

if vzw is anything like I am as a parent, I can see that just because we're all whining and complaining, they will delay us even more! :rolleyes:

Reactions: IncrediBoyz
Upvote 0
Just my opinion, but if there was ever an Iphone look alike, man that thing takes the cake. With the rounded silver edges especially. Obviously the button configuration is totally different, but that is almost too Iphone-ish. I know the screen is 4" to, but in general looks liike a giant Iphone. Is it just me or does that thing look huge to? In the link you gave, that video shows it in the guys hand and it looks almost ridiculously big, thin obviously, but just length / width looks awkward. It's weird though, because I went to another site where they showed pics from CTIA, and it didn't look quite as big in some chicks hands, so maybe the guy in the video was a midget with tiny hands or something.

It's also strange that it looks so big, because the screen isn't even as big as the HD2 or EVO, and both of those have never really looked THAT big to me. Yes they do look bigger, but not ridiculously bigger to me.

Anyway, wasn't the first Galaxy only GSM? I know that's not really all indicative of what could happen with a newer one, but possibly. Incredible in ways already borders on a semi-Iphone look, but the Galaxy S may be just too close. Incredible at least has a totally unique back side and doesn't have the ugly chrome outer edge.

The specs are nice though, screen sounds great and the processor obviously speaks for itself.
preview_320_260_1.jpg

Upvote 0
My source doesn't exactly work for Verizon. To be perfectly honest, I don't trust many Verizon sources.

-Does he work for HTC?:eek:
-Does he work for a delivery company slated to ship the phones?:eek:
-Does he work for a semiconductor manufacturer sullpying HTC with parts?:eek:
-Does he work as an ATT spy posing as a VZW employee?:eek:
-Does he work for the chemical company who made the rubberized soft-touch backing for the battery door?:eek:
-Huh? HUH? HUH?!:thinking::eek:
[/INSANITY]

Hoping your source is right.:p

Reactions: Shamrock13
Upvote 0
just read that engadget post too. It says that we won't be seeing a CDMA iPhone until around holidays........

aweaoiwjeeoaijw im losing my patience, thinking about going for a blackberry or DROID and just rooting/overclocking the crap out of it.
Don't get a Blackberry. There's really no point in them. The OS on all of them is so archaic that you'll regret every second of grabbing a BB. Just get the Droid for now and overclock it, and then when the Incredible or the Nexus One is released, that's when you can return it and hopefully be within the 30 days and get that phone instead!

Upvote 0
-Does he work for HTC?:eek:
-Does he work for a delivery company slated to ship the phones?:eek:
-Does he work for a semiconductor manufacturer sullpying HTC with parts?:eek:
-Does he work as an ATT spy posing as a VZW employee?:eek:
-Does he work for the chemical company who made the rubberized soft-touch backing for the battery door?:eek:
-Huh? HUH? HUH?!:thinking::eek:
[/INSANITY]

Hoping your source is right.:p
I lolled.

Upvote 0
Don't get a Blackberry. There's really no point in them. The OS on all of them is so archaic that you'll regret every second of grabbing a BB. Just get the Droid for now and overclock it, and then when the Incredible or the Nexus One is released, that's when you can return it and hopefully be within the 30 days and get that phone instead!
Yea thats my plan as of right now.

I only consider a blackberry because like legit, 90% of the people i know have one and use BBM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones